I did it! I went all the way!

thank you. I’m gonna be really pumped if i complete the advanced one

1 Like

:joy::+1::bangbang: LOL Yes same here! I Have so many heroes… But I still use my first team almost all the time. Bane, Boldie, Balthazar, Mel and Kashrek. Main team and rainbow. Need only to finish them. But I replaced Mel with Kingston now :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I finished it too, but with a more buffed team. Balthazar, Bane, Belith, Greymane all fully ascended with a 7 or 8 spots (nodes?) in the grid each, and fully ascended Kelile. Current best team strength is 2719, with 615 of it on Kelile. That looks like a quick way to lose on the advanced set.

Working up Caedmon and Proteus and Gato. But what I really need is a good 3* or 4* yellow healer. Proteus and Gato can nicely replace Balthazar and Greymane but Caedmon can’t give Belith the boot until I get a healer to replace Bane. Those two have worked well in a couple of tournaments without healers, and they were considerably weaker than I currently have them.

2 Likes

I’d love to have balthazar, but i got tyrum, and he works. :slight_smile: I like rainbow teams, tho i’m going to try a bit of color stacking.

kingston. how you like him?

congrats @SpaceViking1971

Saphirra do you playing very good with this Team of 3*…And few level 22.

i do not understand. are you asking if i like my team?

I have 2 Balthazars now :slight_smile: And Kingston? I’m in Love :heart_eyes: oh and nope I didn’t finish mine yet. Still to weak. Have to Max my Heroes more. In the hard mode I only finished 4 Advanced mode was easy, hard nope. But there is still time left a week or so…

1 Like

give me 1! lol. :slight_smile: we are at the same spot in advanced. they are more expensive too. and there is 10 days left in my time zone

1 Like

@Saphirra what time zone? Where are you? Here yes 9 or 10 days left as well.
I won’t play this weekend so when I come back the TC hopefully spits out 10 or 20 heroes so I can feed. I so would love to finish the hard mode.

1 Like

central time zone, Oklahoma. :slight_smile: you?

i was working on it, and i lost. lol. i think i used every battle item i had and still didn’t kill lvl 6, so i’ll try again later, maybe better boards. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OH okay yes you are in the past :wink: I’m a future girl so only 9 days left lol I’m in Germany 6 or 7 hours ahead.

Yes same here. That’s why I rather work on my heroes than using material and losing anyway…

1 Like

Lol. Back to the future, or blast from the past.

Good idea.

1 Like

LOL yes and I’m off now. Thanks for the nice chat. Have a nice weekend and take care.

:+1::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you too. Tc, and most importantly, have fun

1 Like