I did 60 pull is this normal that i didnt got a single 5* not even the Hotm ( im about to quit)

I feel your pain, 53 pulls - zero 5*, i’ll try 3/5 pulls more tomorrow :slight_smile:

Over the last several months I had saved up about 28,000 gems, and this Atlantis with Albrich and Hel, as well as Poseiden, all heroes I was very interested in I figured I had good odds in landing one. I did 3x 30 pulls all but wiping out my pile of gems, and I got a second Sartana… and the Hotm, who I had zero interest in as I already have 2 heroes in the que before her to ascend that should take me into next year in trying to aquire mats for.

So yeah, I feel your pain. It’s gambling plain and simple. I took real money, and gambled hoping I would get something I really wanted. It didn’t work out in my favor. I’m not quitting mind you, but it will be a good long while before I do any more gambling.

2 Likes

@ZenApe No luck for me either this Atlantis 2 pulls with coins 2 3*s just got another 100 coins so will try my luck before it ends but not spending money

Same story over and over again last event I did 6 10x pulls chasing Gretel to team up with my Evelyn and didn’t get a HOTM, 5*, or an event character
I really wanted Gretel but the RNG said NO.

Not quitting either just going to do TC20 for a while and level what I have.

Fun game I must admit but companies like this have a goal on money they want to make and if enough people slow down their spending I’m sure they will adjust or make changes just hope the changes come soon and are for the better

i was curious cause all my 30 pull got nothing and was frustrating and yersterday i did a single pull with the atlantic token i worked on yesterday morning and i got hel, feel like when you pay your gem, you are doomed

I posted this in another thread, but haven’t received any responses yet. What do you all think about this idea?

A possible solution for these summons pulls is simple that would keep everyone happy. They should have an option like baseball cards to buy a box. This would give us a fourth option for summons during Atlantis. Right now you can do a single summon for 350 gems. A 10 pull for 3000 (300 gems per hero). A 30 pull for 8400 (280 gems per hero).

The fourth option is pricey but would be a 100 pull for 25,000 gems (250 gems per hero). However, like a box of cards it would guarantee something. I think you should be guaranteed at least 1 featured Atlantis hero of the month and at least 1 past or current HOTM. You would also fill your bonus chest for this pull. I don’t think guaranteeing at least 2 Featured legendary heroes for $250 is asking to much. I know it’s a lot for some to spend, but for the players that buy deals it gives them some incentive to save your gems to make a guaranteed pull rather than nickeling and diming yourself every couple weeks.

I’m not sure if this has been discussed, but would like to hear everyone’s thoughts.

3 Likes

i think the problem here is with this kind of idea Sg will do less money, cause ive heard about some people spending 1500$ for a hero and they didnt even got it, pretty good idea but i dont think Sg will add this to the game

180 pulls for Poseidon…but why ?

the hype of new hero, cause joon is still better than poseidon and you can get him for free lol

You’re joking, right?

Joon is rubbish. Poseidon can deal with the likes of Hel and Kageburado… Joon can’t.

Wants a nice yellow to pair with Inari.

There are a great many proposals regarding ways to improve the odds of getting something desirable.

The problem with this idea is, it fundamentally makes the draw portal unfair. Currently, 100 draws gives a 73% chance of a featured 5*. 200 draws gives a 93% chance. And 300 draws gives a 98% chance.

You would suddenly step that up to 100% at 100 draws.

People who spend $10, or $50, or $100 have the published draw odds under this proposal, while people who spend $250 suddenly have a 100% chance of getting a featured hero.

In effect, it changes the Atlantis portal into pure pay to win.

1 Like

Let me reiterate, as Joon isnt overall rubbish I love the dude - but I mean in comparison.

1 Like

poseidon affect in no point kageburitto, the only mana controler i know in dark are hel proteus and boss wolf, so i cant really found a big utility for poseidon, joon second effect work against almost everybody and he hit a little bit harder

I am not saying poseidon is bad, but I certainly would never say Joon is rubbish lol and 180 pulls to any hero, including Poseidon is insane.

I think Poseidon will be a good attacking hero sure, wouldn’t rate him on a defence team. Versed 3 maxed already with emblems and didn’t cause any grief at all.

1 Like

I dont even need purple for Joon, and in comparison he is.

It is ridiculous to try that hard for one hero, I wouldnt but so much better than Joon, especially for defense.

Yeh, Joon defensive is not great which is why you will see most on the wing position. But I do not think Posi comes anywhere close to being a top tier hero as far as a defence team goes. Anyway we can put it down to a difference in opinion, maybe I haven’t seen enough of what Posi can do in a defence team when paired with the right heros.

To continue along the line of @Winters1 post. Please feel free to read if u want. It may honestly make u feel better about NOT always scoring those big Legendary heros all the time…

And not to mention u could pull that 10 shot draw literally every minute of the rest of ur life and not get a single special or legendary hero. And then after u finally decide to stop on try 141,634 someone could pick up ur phone log into their profile and go 1 for 1. That is why they r odds and percentages not guarantees. @Garanwyn I think ur doing ur best and I applaud u but until folks can grasp what statistics r vs. certainty I’m afraid ur just wasting ur precious time. We need u to b witty and funny and always have that good one liner ready to fire out there. That’s the
Important stuff! :grimacing:

I just think it’s kind of useful to help manage expectations if it’s understood beforehand that even a 60 pull has over a 20% chance to come up with no Legendary heroes before even considering the HOTM or counting in Atlantis vs Classic.

So, this happens to 1 in 5 people who do a 60 pull. That should be sobering to people who post these bad luck threads. This happens to ALOT of people. I can’t imagine thread authors were aware of the odds for multiple attempts if they were so surprised by the results.

I’m on my own bad streak myself, about 40, but I know the odds so it doesn’t bother me.

3 Likes

Brings memories, but I remember more of:

IMG_20190402_003042

:laughing:

2 Likes