I could cry!

OMG thank you SG!! My weakest link was my dark elemental in my team!
FIRST pull this morning and I get this! My weakest is now my strongest! First 5* ever! Big hug and kiss!

24 Likes

Congrats!
Sadly he’s considered one of the weaker purple 5* heroes, but any fiver is good if it’s the first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not my first 5*, but otherwise the same thing for me. He may not be the greatest 5* or the best dark, but I don’t have a lot of option on either of those two fronts, plus my sorcerer team just got significantly better.

2 Likes

Congrats! Dont listen to what people say! Your pull was amazing and you just have to know is how to pair him with a good team and synergy!

4 Likes

Mixed feelings… regarding OP and some of the first responses.

I have had 3 single Atlantis pulls today. Chochin, Tyrum, and Gill-Ra, 3* Purples really like me this month.

Now regarding the responses about him not being the best, speaking from someone (me) who has not had a HoTM (or seasonal/event hero for that matter), I think the fact that he is now available to you (favorite him asap, if you haven’t already) is worth some celebrating on your part already. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats…very nice pull!!!

1 Like

I agree with @Shohoku79.
Let her celebrate. Pulling a 5* from the Atlantis portal, not to mention a past HOTM is very lucky and worth celebrating!
Congrats to @Stormy!!! That’s pretty awesome!

4 Likes

Congrats! :clap:

20 Characters

1 Like

He may look like a fearsome warrior, but he hits like a girl.

Cookie Settings