I can't wait for Challenge Festival II

I have Bobo & Dark Lord and anyone that thinks they aren’t relevant still is an idiot tbh…

There’s still 3 to 4 heroes in there I’d like for my roster as well.

2 Likes

Ah well, indeed, I can’t predict their roadmap so maybe that rotation won’t have time to fully circle around :sweat_smile:

You should continue to buy 9000 gems and spend them in challenge festival if you can’t figure out how to spend them in S5. This logic is about as bad as your post.

@Cheds, I know this is not reliable because usernames aren’t unique, but can you check if Badger in Crew-saders remembers Mother Hen?

I’ve asked and will let you know response when I get it :slightly_smiling_face:

well, iiiiiiiii systematically declare heroes outdated while they’re still in beta! SO THERE!!!

3 Likes

I think the portal will be exciting too. Happy others are too. The look of he new event coming at the end of the month was not good. Portal with season 1 heroes, terrible odds, and they are not even putting in all the new heroes at once.

1 Like

And 400 gems per pulls… Don’t forget that sg is actively trying to change the game economy with just one canary in the coal mine.

2 Likes

Considering I got half my best heroes from a lucky 10-pull in Challenge Festival 1 I too am looking forward to wasting my 3000 gems in the portal :rofl:

I will go after S5 heroes when S10 goes live. They’ll probably be in HA20 at that point.

I know people prefer buying multiple 3000s pulls to one 8400. Is that just to get the loot boxes or do the odds seem to be better with 3000 pulls?

Here you go @Lippy
Edit - trying to upload a screenshot but I’m at sea at the minute and the WiFi isn’t great

Trying again with just copying the text…

From Badger:

Yes! That was the first alliance I was ever in. I’ve tried looking it up but could never remember the name anymore

There you are @Lippy.

That’s fantastic! Glad to see he made it that far. The “School for Wayward Youth” was my way of “giving back to the community” as I created a 3rd account to teach new players how to play. Needless to say, Badger was my most successful graduate. (Heck, Badger is more successful than my main account!)

Tell him I had to abandon the account due to the time sink (I also got really tired of repeating the same boilerplate to each person with a Sharan tank) and when I left they changed it to something different. My original plan was to kick everyone out once they reached level 20, but I never had the heart because they grew on me. Anyway, some got the message and graduated to stronger alliances, like Badger. Good going!

1 Like

Wont it be 2600 gems for a 10 pull? Isnt the 3000 for “story” portals.

From the beta-beat topic.

3 Likes

Thanks thats what i thought.

You have vibe of this guy (don’t remember nickname) who said that healers who don’t revive are trash, noone is using them and they have no place in current state of game.

1 Like

I am looking forward to this portal aswell. I only have 1 slayer 5* a couple of 4* and some 3* heros from the available heros.

SG is also very excited for you :smiley:, and players like you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Badger is a great player. Has a crazy high 1-shot percentage in wars and regularly finishes Top 100 in Legendary events. I will pass your message back.