I can’t believe I stayed up for this. CakeDay! @rigs

Happy Cake day @Rigs

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Rigs NEVER change!!! Forum need you!

4 Likes

Can’t find it in English but if you simpson fan you will get what’s going on

Change bar tab to flags

4 Likes

Happy :cake: day @Rigs. May you tolerate us all for another year.

:laughing:

3 Likes

Happy birthday, man!

2 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Rigs. Here’s hoping for many more to come. :cake: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years on the forum. :cake::cake:

Joining the chorus of well wishers, I too enjoy reading your perspective on all things E&P. So glad you came back.

You really are appreciated! Zephyr1 encapsulated it beautifully when we celebrated your first Forum anniversay.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Happy cake my dear :kissing_heart:

Enjoy every single post of you. Cheers :beers::vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Rigs all the best!!! Thanks for all your support!!! :birthday:

2 Likes

3 Likes

i can but will take awhile. will try to get to it this weekend.

i was muted for awhile for callin someone on their bs lol but I’ve been unmuted since oct 5th. just been too busy to post a whole lot but I’ll be caught up soon enough and back to normal activity.

fwiw i never tried to be a “villian” of any kind, just never liked tip toeing around anything and not a fan of filtering what i think to protect someone’s feelings and definitely don’t like it when i feel or know someone is being dishonest so always feel obligated to point out someone’s bs if i see it goin on. I always found that when it comes to speaking your mind, better to ask for forgiveness than permission, say what ya mean and mean what ya say, if you’re wrong then can always recoup it later with a simple “eh ok i was wrong blah blah”

lol fwiw I’ve never seen the show

one more last post? you leavin the forum?

lol at this point i think it’s hoping you guys tolerate me for another year. I’ve been takin the gloves off bit more lately than i used to and it’s definitely got out of hand a few times.

think I’ve ticked him off since then as we don’t run into each other as much these days, think betagate screwed that up. but it was very well written and hopefully he still thinks that.

as do you, appreciate the humor i find in your posts lol always makes me laugh. I’ll never forget the nfl commentator bit.

and thanks to everyone i didnt respond to individually, just too many to quote

appreciate all of you

thanks for being part of the forum

5 Likes

Been there. Actually had to mute myself to keep myself from saying stuff I shouldn’t.

Me neither, I’m not trying to be a villain, just calling things as I see it, yet somehow that constantly lands me in hot water. Honestly is not always appreciated around here.

I appreciate you for at least always being honest and upfront with me, even in heated disagreements. Very much prefer that approach over someone being passive aggressive / condescending towards me.

2 Likes

@Rigs, thanks for the shout out, hun! :heart:

1 Like

@Rigs, My original quote was ignorance can be FIXED…

Did you change it to be more PC?:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

hmm thought i copied it directly I’ll have to go back and look

@Cheds, good to know I’m not the only one who remembers that! Don’t forget about Muttley! :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Lol, no worries either way, just yanking your chain.
Another one that kills me (although I can’t take credit for it) is: “Thou may ingest a satchel of Richards” :sweat_smile::rofl::laughing:

2 Likes