I can’t believe I stayed up for this. CakeDay! @rigs

@rigs… Glad you’re not banned from the forum so you can celebrate your forum-versary.

Ups and downs, highs and lows, arguments and laughter… you’ve been in the middle of most everything. Thank you for your brutal honesty and continued efforts to support the player base.

I consider myself fortunate to get the opportunity to play along side of you as a teammate and although you may be a little rough around the edges at times, your intent is always pure.

Here’s to another year! Happy gaming :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Happy cake day Rigs. I‘ll give you the best compliment, you are always compelling. And that’s perfect for forum discussion.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Happy Forum-versary @Rigs! The forum wouldn’t be the same without you. Keep it up as long as you can.

5 Likes

Happy 2nd forum-anniversary, @Rigs. To quote you:

“The only difference between ignorance and stupidity is that ignorance can be temporary, but stupidity is permanent.”

6 Likes

Happy cake day @rigs. Your ignorance/stupidity quote is one of my all time faves

6 Likes

Congrats for staying this long over here Riggs.
Happy to see that you can still tolerate us.
Glad to have you around, you are one of the most honoust people I know around here and can appreciate you being so straight.
Hope you stick around some more

5 Likes

thanks guys

and bout this^^

credit for that quote actually goes to @RAWKKAH

we were discussing something here in forum one day and she used it. i immediately thought “holy crap, I’ve said the same thing 1000 times but never worded that well” so i stole it and put it in my profile lol

nice being here and hangin with you guys too

hopefully we’ll all see at least 1 more cake day

thanks @Math4lyfe for kickin this off, i actually had no clue as these things aren’t typically somethin i notice these days. glad to you have as a teammate as well.

glad people appreciate that, hopefully one day i can figure out how to still do that but within forum rules lol

12 Likes

@Rigs happy cake day … enjoy and have fun … but most of all stay safe

4 Likes

Happy forum anniversary, @Rigs!!
Your shrewd insights worded without any nonsense keep everyone on their toes and the forum needs that. :slight_smile:

Here’s to another year of discussions and flags!! :beers:

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day, @Rigs

Always great to have you on here doing what you do!

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Rigs :cake: :birthday: :tada: :coffee:

5 Likes

Maybe we should call this happy flag day… instead of cake day. :thinking:

7 Likes

One more “last” post just to say congrats on not being in timeout during your cake day @Rigs

I’m another one that appreciates your willingness to make the hard posts and point out the bogus statements when they occur.

Hoping that you continue to get as much enjoyment from the game in the coming year(s) as you have in the past.

Peace brother.

5 Likes

Happy Cake day @Rigs

3 Likes

Have a blast dude :beer::beers::beer::hotdog:

3 Likes

Happy cake day to my favourite Pantomime villain.

You are like the ■■■■ Dastardly of the forum and I hope you never change my friend.

Keep saying it like it is.

Edit - Apparently the villain from Wacky Races is a cuss word…

I’m not sure if he was born Richard Dastardly though…

5 Likes

Happy :cake: day @Rigs

I really miss your presence around here. Both because of your blunt and quite brutal honesty, but also because you are probably the only semi-regular poster here who has more haters than I do.

Wish you would return to posting more regularly, I’m not entirely comfortable with the role of forum villain. You are so much better at it than I could ever hope to be.

You left some mighty big shoes to fill when you left. Which I was happy to slip on myself, my feet are big enough. But the spikes on the inside of those shoes are even sharper than those on the outside, and my feet are starting to get sore.

7 Likes

happy cake day! thanks for all that you do for the community.

3 Likes

@Rigs Can you count your flagged and hidden posts in this forum? Please give us a number.

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Rigs

I for one love your brutal honesty, it keeps the rest of us on our toes.

2 Likes