HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Yeah, there’s a lot of spots to find them. The only ones I’ve had to make myself are the little team icon ones. I was able to get them from the wiki without issues before, but with S3 they seemed to have lagged behind. I created a template to make it all easy for myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

The S3 ones do look pretty awesome :smiley:

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice them until you posted that.

Thanks for adding those @GDIBass :+1:

1 Like

For the character power, I would love even just the default “maxed out” power level without talents. The one that shows on the card. I’m just looking to have a better idea of the “relative” power. For example, my one-talent Marie-Therese is more powerful “technically” than the 2-talent Kingston.

To be honest, if you could interlink to Anchor7dd’s grading, life would be just about perfect.

Believe it or not, I mostly play for fun… :wink:

Amber

1 Like

Actually, I have another thought, as I realized that I was “misusing” the War Team section. I use the “War Teams” to plan my Titan teams to share with my Alliance. Ever thought about adding a Titan team section? I started to use the War Team for this rather than prep who I’m going to use for Wars. We haven’t really had a “War” strategy yet, as my Alliance is fairly small and new.

2 Likes

On this, can I request a “Tournament” section too?

For sharing both Tournament Defence, Attack & “Options”?

This is what I kinda been doing:

Going off the Alliance Tab & using the Consolidated View

Can we also request the Consolidated View on the normal “My Heroes” tab?

3 Likes

Yeah, titan teams and challenge teams are definitely on the list. @Guvnor I’ll have to try to think through the tournament teams, but that will go on the list too. I want to do a bit of optimization work first, since it’s a bit of a mess right now.

consolidated view

Yeah, definitely! I’ll probably do another pass on this thread to gather all the ideas/improvements shortly.

2 Likes

Alright I’m finally back up and running. This bug should be fixed now. I’ve also updated the upcoming feature list with some of these requests.

Cheers!

1 Like

So the framework I’m using isn’t playing nice with remember me tokens. I just cranked up the session timer to 30 days, and removed the “remember” option for now. I may come back and look at getting it working later, but for now that should hopefully make it a bit less annoying.

Cheers!

1 Like

I can’t find the post but someone had asked for “by color” in the alliance “leveled hero analysis”. That’s been added, too! Cheers!

1 Like

I’m unable to add my new heroes this morning. ‘Could Not Add Hero’ pop-up appears.

I’m also seeing errors on add+delete, but I think it is making those changes - it’s just that the server’s response is being misunderstood.

Whoops, probably important to keep those features working! I’ll have a fix up shortly

2 Likes

@jaqtkd @Deebster Alright, thanks for the heads up. I just pushed up a fix. Everything should be working now. Cheers!

3 Likes

@GDIBass Thank you. It’s partially fixed now. I automatically went to add Rigard again only to find out a bit later that I had 5 copies of him rather than 2 as it had recorded my earlier attempts despite the pop up saying it hadn’t. When trying to delete the spares I again got a pop-up message but simply refreshed to find him gone.

So, the add feature is now working fine and the delete IS also working although it says it’s not.

1 Like

Yeah, same issue as above. Also noticed the costume didn’t toggle on/off

@GDIBass I have been using this resource you created for a while now. What an ingenious idea, absolutely love it!

I’m currently using a team slot in game for the heroes I’m currently leveling but that only allows for 5 heroes at a time and by the time I’m done with them, I forget who else I wanted to work on so I’m finding your Leveling Plan particularly beneficial.

Thank you, I can see you put a lot of work into it and you should be proud. :hugs:

8 Likes

@QuattroGam3r Thanks for reporting these. I’ve just pushed fixes for both of those issues. Let me know if you find anything else!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you’re enjoying it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like this and started to use it. One thing I have noticed though:

I have 2x Rigard.
1x Rigard is MAX with Emblems + the costume on him is max also.
1x Rigard is 4/35 but his costume is 4/70.

If I add the second Rigard and “apply costume”, it doesn’t allow me to give different stats, so on the second Rigard I set it to 4/35 but when I apply costume, I change that to 4/70, if I undo the costume, it keeps it at 4/70 for the regular (no costume) Rigard.

Hope that makes sense and you see what I mean.
I didn’t want/need his regular to be max, as I only want his costume on the second, with no emblems.

Hopefully there is a way for you to add it so we can give Regular + Costume independent levels on the “My Heroes”.