I bet everyone gets tired of this but..Help please? Who to level up?

Since you do not have a rainbow 4* team, I would level both to 4* 3.60 which takes the same Heroes XP as leveling one to 4* 4.80 but only needs 1*, 2* ascension items.

Since they both fill different niches and 4* 3.60 are the most powerful heroes with 1*, 2* ascension items, they will both improve your roster.

Once you have a rainbow 4* 3.60 team, you will have a better idea which yellow 4* in your roster to level to 4* 4.1 .

MY PERSONAL OPINION
I was leveling a Chao for War and raids ( I have 4* 4.70 Wu Kong, 4* 3.60 Wu Kong, Hu Tao, Li Xiu ) but then I got Joon ( taking to 5* 3.70 based on my situation and forum advice) and Guardian Jackal ( taking to 4* 4.70 ) so I need the Hero XP for them. But eventually I will level Chao to 4* 3.60.

I do think single target mana reduction needs to be increased to 3*= 40%, 4*= 50%, 5*= 60% to bring them in parity with Merlin/ Gretel/ Hansel but Chao’s fast mana speed snipe is still useful in a 4* yellow.

==Helping new players ==

I got loads of good advice when I started, paying it forward is always an honor.

==Notes==