I ask attention to Petri and whoever can enlighten us

Yes, we only attack Titas with a request for help in global chats

6 Likes

This may be the answer to your question to be honest.
Just hopping into an alliance getting titan hits and leaving is frowned upon.

You’re good…I’m frustrated with the developers and don’t want @zephyr1 to be synonymous with them since he’s a just player like us taking his own time out to support the forums as a moderator.

5 Likes

Then you’re all good :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Facing weaker teams in the Wars due to the low score of the new Alliance seeking to quickly open the War Chest. Of course, we can find new Alliances with the same objective which will make the battle equal. it’s a crime ?

I think I can shed some light on why people are so upset.

Leave those poor Titas alone!

10 Likes

Is the appearance rate of rare chests connected to filling the titan chest? Never heard of that.

It’s not a crime…but since matchmaking only looks at your war score there is no way to control if you get matched up to a team that has done the same thing as you…or if you get matched up to a growing alliance that doesn’t have the roster depth or defensive strength to stand up against you.

It’s not cheating…it’s allowed…but it is very frustrating to new/growing alliances.

6 Likes

If those are Titas like we have in the Philippines, go right ahead and attack them. Maybe it will distract them from:

1. Asking if I already have a girlfriend
  2. Asking why I am not earning as much as their neighbor’s second cousin’s hairdresser’s plumber
  3. Telling me I’ve gotten fat while simultaneously forcing me to eat a third helping of their spaghetti
  1. Spamming the family group chat with fake news, Biblical quotes taken out of context, and memes reminding me to wear face masks. (They can keep spamming the group with cute dog gifs though)

OK, to remain on topic and hopefully help a bit with the WAR part of the question.

@markpessan this thread might help. it talks about the perceptions of players, on alliances that create new alliances, and then fight weaker alliances in War.

12 Likes

Loot studies have shown the alliance shuffle is not a worthwhile venture.

3 Likes

Just to give my 2 cents here. As far as titans go, its not a problem because it does not hinder others enjoyment of the game. But the war thing you do… I dont want to offend you so i come up with an example here. Im in an alliance with lets say 19 members and most of us are in the 2400-2800 cup region with 4400-4600 TP teams. We are facing 2 days old alliances constantly with top tier players in them. There were one when they had 12 members above 4600 and 2 above 4700 while we only have 2 above the 4600 mark. The war was done before it even started. We find this kind of play a cheap cowardly manipulation of the system and despise those guys who do it on purpose. I dont say that you do it to ruin others game neither i want to offend you in any way. Just saying that this type of “strategy” ruins others game and while its not prohibited by the rules of the game its still an unfair thing to do.

9 Likes

Thanks for the answer

First War Chest, 5 consecutive victories

ahead until 7:11 minutes to open the chest.

4 players won tactics and all won badges and reset. I don’t know if it was a coincidence or by accident. Let’s try it a second time and see what awaits us

WTF, Wilbur’s moving eyes are disturbing!
However, it isn’t a bug so it should be permitted and if this would negatively impact the matchmaking it will be addressed by SGG now that you have their attenction.

You shouldn’t be punished for being smart.

2 Likes

If you use this tactic (and i use that too) you must accept the bad part of it (aka, people may complain).

I call it different management rather then cheating, and eventually i let the haters hate.

We surely are not heroes doing that tho.

4 Likes

The war score includes (also) the hero roster of the players

It’s tied to all 3 of those chests u fill(monster, raid, and titan) hence how the elemental chest can pop up in any one of those spots

4 Likes

Its like spawncamping in FPS games, or button mashing in fighting games, yeah you can do it, and gets you a lot of wins/kills, but in the meantime it makes others game experience terrible and also defeats the whole purpose of the game which is competing against others.

4 Likes

Ah yes, heard about that but never experienced it. So the advantage to fill the the titan chest faster is about the same as skipping the raid chest… thought there could be more to it than that, when I first read OP.

1 Like

No, its just one more chest filled so 1 step closer to a rare one. I had a rare chest multiple times in the place of the titan one.

4 Likes

Thank you all for the clarifications. If you can close this topic I appreciate it.

1 Like