I am so tired of buying gems and no good heroes. Wheres the five star yellows at

Yes. Because my alliance has a few young ones. Another thin is not everyone has a budget period. For the game creators its money. Cant blame them either. But with the cash made i see little upgrades and many bugs

Darke also was my first maxed 5☆ at all … on dec I got Lianna and on the way to max …
Mate we have almost same progress :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like

Definition of Insanity … repeating the same action over and over and expecting different results!

i guess this is just a part of insanity definition…
can also be part of perseverence
also practice…

and yes, you can/‘not will’ have different results doing pulls, repeatedly… so aint so sure you are correct…

I was thinking more along the lines of players who are spending thousands of dollars hoping and wishing for that one random 5 star.

My definition of Insanity would be to continue to do that over and over again. it’s spending of all those dollars that make me shudder.

1 Like

The game makes all regular heroes available via the TC20.

Of my four 5*, three came from TC20, and all were free.

You mention children in your post, but there are many adult free-to-play and cheap-to-play players, who—for whatever reasons—cannot spend on the game at this time.

The game makes provision for them, and for you too. Good luck!

1 Like

Or just chooses not to spend money out of principle.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.