I am so freakin sick of losing to weaker levels!

Find me in line/telegram to talk and show you some things: warthelan

1 Like

Rockstar9280,
It hadn’t occurred to me about my mysterious losing streaks in raids having anything to do with me spending a raid flask that I “won”. But I tested that theory, (enough to satisfy my mind anyway) I went through my regular six and won 5/6x’s. I used 2 raid flasks out of the bazillion I’ve acquired and LOST…(get this!)… 9/12x’s. And every loss, I had at minimum, a 4 or 500 team power advantage. I was losing to teams that had like two 3* in it. I’m at level 30 and have three-5* and two 4* hero’s at a minimum with a team power of 3250 at any given time. I know this is just a game but that REALLY €¡$$&$ me straight the £*&# off. So to put it into perspective, they not only screw us with all the crappy prizes we are “AWARDED”…now I find out the crappy awards are less than stellar when we use them. WOW!! How fowl it that??? I gotta let that sink in a lil bit. That’s just so far off the flippin wrong scale I’ m growling. WTH!!

2 Likes

I was shocked one day when my 4100 raid defense team lost to a enemy team a full 1000 points below me. It happens and I salute my opponent who had a well thought out team. Who you use is more important than their strength.

5 Likes

Tiny sample size + RNG + confirmation bias = erroneous conclusion.

4 Likes

You probably didnt loose from using raid flasks (thats an insanely fun theory though).

You probably lost when using the raid flasks because you won your first 5/6 raids gaining you more cups.

And if you play smart, you fight people where you gain more cups from a win, than you would from a loss.

More cups = harder opposition.
Harder oppisition = more losses.

(I’m gonna keep the cursed items theory in mind though, thats pure gold)

2 Likes

I use raid flasks all the time to reset my raid chest timing or to complete it faster. I would say I win minimum 4/6 typically 5/6 sometimes 6/6 with my raid flask fighting similar team power or -300/+600 teams over and under me.

Where do I find inline telegram in this game?

So wrong! SMH

Once a top 4-star player (me) is now a 5-star loser! Incredible.

Love the game but it is so frustrating that I am having issues with my damaged heart. No game should do this and not that I want to win all the time, simply challenged on my caliber. Unlike loosing to a three bit player.

I meant Telegram or Line app on iPhone or Android

It’s a separate app.

1 Like

I used to get frustrated when I reached 1800 cups plus as I would find myself with only 1500 the next morning.

I get constantly raided by teams 500 to 1000 plus TP stronger than me CONSTANTLY and I do find it totally unfair as this should never be so. You work hard to increase your TP, spend countless hours, money, only to be squashed down by the system making you believe your not worthy to earn more cups.

Cups are a prize for winning raids and nothing more. There is no skill involved in getting slaughtered by a team with fully ascended 5* heros when they prey on lower 4* teams with good results.

There is no skill involved in matching opponents using what they won instead of matching them with the power they have.

There is no skill involved in cup dropping to feed off weaker players on purpose.

I stopped raiding because all my hard work gets squashed by this worthless matching system.

2 Likes

I’d say you are completely missing the point.

You will get it in time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t miss anything mate. I already got it and the matching systems isn’t fair.

Well, you missed it :slight_smile:

Matching seems unfair but it can’t be fair because everyone can change everything and do whatever they want.

The only thing that matters is that your defense team’s strength and composition determines at what level can you be stable at any given point :slight_smile:

Your work is to fill the chests and that’s it :wink:

Do no think for the cups. Just fill the chest.

10 Likes

Seems defeating and there is no end.
But I understand what you mean just don’t like it nor agree there should be levels that you must achieve within a bracket of Raids when you reach a certain level you advance to the next level and so on.

1 Like

So your saying my jib is to just be a dummy and like a good little soldier or sheep and just follow the pack without asking why.

I totally understand how and why it work’s with the cups mate 100% BUT BUT BUT that doesn’t make it right or just and it greatly/badly needs refining.

If it where seperated/divided into stages (basic, silver, gold etc ) with the cups removed from this stage equasion and made so that one stage couldn’t attack a lower/higher stage, the matching would work far better and also stop cup droppers from taking advantage if those in lower stages (As they currently do).

Even though cups determine the stage currently, the coding in the background can seperate the matching into stages ad well.
Nothing would change playing wise except that one stage wouldn’t bring up (roll in) anyone from another stage.

The bottom line is it can be fixed if they really wanted to but it’s all about making you feel inadequate and frustrating players which come on here to have (supposedly) FUN.

Do presume that everyone doesn’t understand anything mate because it just shows you how much you don’t understand about people in general. A lot of players on here are working class people and not kids, business managers, bosses etc and not kids, adults and not kids, business owners and not kids. So stop treating and talking to us like we are kids.

I’m confused. Are you having problems with lower level players beating you in raids (like the title would suggest), or with higher level players dropping cups and raiding you?

Ok, I will agree with you that this a game and it should be fun; however, there has to be a loser. No matter how it is sliced, not everyone comes away with cups.

There was a change way back when that lowered the resources lost. It was a huge change. Cup dropping for resources to feed the second builder no longer hurt the loser as severely as before. Now you just lose cups.

If losing cups means no fun, then stop. Really.

3 Likes

Matching works fine and cup dropping seems no longer to be the issue it used to be. If you’re really struggling with raids then you ought to either:

1. Get better at them - there are plenty of raiding guides available on this very forum and many of the skills involved are very easy to learn, or
  2. Relax a little bit - no one is going to judge you by your cups total.

I detect that you are a native English speaker. If you wish to be treated like you are not one of the “kids”, then you need to devote a little more effort to your spelling and grammar. As matters stand, it is quite understandable that a person might assume you are a kid.

4 Likes

Those high level players have spent a lot of time grinding or money paying to get to where they are. What if they have their fun through slaughtering weak teams? You say they are preventing you from having fun but who are you to prevent them from having their fun?

This happens a lot in all games, you see high level players going back to previous dungeons or zones to destroy bosses or help out noobs or even wreck noobs. Or a high ranked competitive player making a smurf account to destroy noobies. Who’s to say what they do is wrong? Is your way the only right way of having FUN?

That’s why everybody is saying don’t worry about your cups. When you get stronger you’ll eventually be able to maintain an easy spot in platinum and eventually in diamond as well. This game is empires and patience, strength comes with time.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. When you boil it down, this game is really just as scam. Its quickly becomes no fun when you realize “advancing”, supposedly, comes with such s heavh price tag.

1 Like