I am looking for a new alliance!

Join Blood Brigade , we cap titans at 12* unless rare, we finished 275th on mythic titan top 1000 alliance , we’re active friendly and reliable , join you’ll be promoted right away . we’re a fun drama free alliance that people wanna stay in , very strong mid tier Join.

We are a laidback alliance that works as a team.

We communicate so we can learn from each other.

Looking for players that play for the enjoyment of the game.

We love to kick the butts of titans and do well in the alliance war.

We are not players that never play or take the game to seriously or do we want members that do.

Come grow with JAHRA!

Zapraszam do nowo powstałego sojuszu choć na razie jesteśmy mali ale każdy aktywni i chcemy zbudować silny i zgrany sojusz
Sojusz nazywa się T.B.D. pozdrawiam Letty

Ps.
Nie sztuką jest wstąpić do silnego Sojuszu - lecz stworzyć silny Sojusz, w którym będziemy sobie nawzajem pomagać

My last advert:
Multiple slots open for friendly, low pressure alliance. No line or discord. Just hit titans (usually 8*) and either use war flags or opt out. Come check us out!

We still need good people, if you’re looking.

Hey Wata,

Endless Knights has 2 spots open, we are an Engish speaking, international group that are active and friendly… feel free to get in touch or check us out.

And not to burst any bubbles… but we are the group Richy (creator of this topic) decided to go with, even though he is still getting offers lol

1285+ Bees just kicked a player for lack of war flag usage so we have one spot open! We’re all veteran players with 2-4 years and 4500 - 5000 war defenses.

We have expectations around Titan and War flags. Other than that we run blue tanks (except for Rush Wars where it’s your choice) and we do Free for All wars. We are chatty and don’t required Line or Discord. Helpful and fun alliance, come check us out!

Witam młody ale prężny, aktywny sojusz serdecznie cię zaprasza T.B.D będzie nam miło jak dolaczysz

Hi Ritchy: I believe you would fit in well. We have an opening due to one leaving because they are just tired of the game. Check us out, you won’t be disappointed.

No doubt, a player of your standing has found a new alliance. If you find yourself looking again, give a look to Looney Poons.

We’re a committed core of seven players who have decided to start our own alliance for some of the same reasons you’re looking for a new home. Myself and the leader are “travelers” having played with dozens of alliances and we just can’t find that one perfect place. So…we’ll make our own.

In case you change your mind about Line, my ID is dimeshines12804. It’s not mandatory for the alliance, but it is helpful and some of us also use discord.

Do you require line? Do you use a particular tank color for war?

Yes we are using purple tank currently and line is not must have requirement but its good to provide communication media in case player stuck in RL and just to let them remind about gaming stuff… We have the best respected experienced players so we respect privacy
In case wanna join line me … Mr.month.007 is my line id

u

1 Like

We’re happy to bring you onboard providing you meet minimum requirements

Wir sind derzeit noch sehr klein, da wir Aussteiger sind… Vielleicht magst du ja zu uns kommen, um uns zu stärken. Sind sehr aktiv und machen keine Vorschriften…
DIE AUSSTEIGER 1.O

Come check out equator alliances we have 5 different groups for all playing levels East of the equator regularly takes down 13-14 Titans. Come inquire

We would like to have experienced regularly active and 14* titan killers… If u think u can handle this requirement then i would highly suggest you to jon TFC :hugs:

1 Like

Hey Richy,

We just had a visitor leave so we’re at 29/30 and I think you’d fit in well with us. We’re veteran players and many of us have been together over 2 years now. The whole alliance is 4500 - 5000 and we take down all 11* Titans. We have rules around flag usage that are enforced (war and Titan). We don’t utilize Line or Discord, although some of us have it.

Our group is active in the game and in chat. If you’re interested, come check us out today before that spot gets filled!

1285+ Bees is the alliance name

Richy, we’d love to have you. We currently have a spot open and think we can tick all your boxes. Check us out!

@moderators Can I please delete this topic?

1 Like