I am looking for a new alliance!

Hi everyone, l am looking for a new alliance. We have a few relatively inactive players in the alliance (including a co-leader), and I’m looking for an alliance that enforces their own rules and uses all war flags. Current defense TP is around 5000. I have 8 limit broken 5s and numerous 4s and 3s. Cups hover between 2500-2700. I average about 150k for 10 titans, and participate in all events, and have NEVER missed a war flag. One caveat, I’m looking for an alliance that doesn’t require line although I do have discord. Thanks for your consideration!

4 Likes

Hey Richy…feel free to check out house of mayhem. We hit 10-11* titans and have people ranging from lvl 50-80. I’d say we’re casually competitive and made up of mostly US and aussies, but have a few other countries sprinkled in too. We do use discord, but its not required…Nick

Fury of the Fearless would welcome you.
We’re bouncing between 11* and 12* titans right now.
We use Line but don’t currently require it.

Check out RockeyRampage. We have a nice balance of chill and competition. We have discord, but not required. We know life happens. We have lost several recently to life changes but we are still crushing titans and war. Fun, friendly group

1 Like

Hiya bud!! Maybe check out the 7D family?

Summary of 7D Alliances:

Our Discord: Seven Days Gaming

Our Forum thread: Join the Seven Days Family (Departed, Ascended, Hunting, Condemned, Reborn, Emerged & Uprising!)

Main Recruiter: @littleKAF

1 Like

Come share the loot! 10-11* titans.

Hey Richy,

Endless Knights fit all of your criteria, and we use Discord as well. We have level 50s through 80s+, with many former top alliance members finding a new comfortable home here.

If you’re interested send a message our way, we can even get you into our Discord to check it out.

Hi Ruckus, I’d love to try your alliance out! My discord is rrrr #4054

1 Like

Forsaken Ones can be your new home!!! Come and check us!!! We have 1 spot open for ya!!

Hello Richy!

Feel free to visit us : Titan8tors
And our alliance recruitment post : Recruitment post

Hope we will meet soon!

Anh

Hi Richy,

Come and join us at HamNation. We have just completed a large merger and now have around 25 players. We use Discord and in game chat but not line. We are about to smash the latest 10* Titan and will probably end up around 11/12/13* Titans in the coming days. The merger has gone very well with all the new members enjoying our friendly little alliance. We have a few lower level members, but the majority are 50+ with some of us around the 70/80 mark.

Rules are simple, hit the titans and use your flags in war. There is the option to opt out of war if that’s not your thing.

Hope to see you soon

Daztardly

I will highly recommend you to join The family clan [T.F.C]

Line me ill drop other details- mr.monty.007

1 Like

I imagine you found a spot but if you didn’t you can try DC Titan Slayers. Try it for a week or two and if we’re not for you, no hard feelings at all. We do have line but it’s not a requirement to have. We are family friendly and are excellent at using all war flags. We are hitting 10-11* titans.

It’s me again, lol. If you guys are active, we can help. We are very established. I will lower the trophy count. We welcome everyone! Let’s get our game on!!! Just let me know!

Holla holla got a place in…

@ me well do brunch

1 Like

Hey Richy,

If you’re still looking, feel free to drop in to Invictus Resurrection; strong core (3+years) alliance, chaining 14* titans (100+ and counting), ffa wars, Discord used for communication/assistance.

We require lvl 23+ rainbow troops and 100% participation in alliance events.

Hope to see you soon! EMF

Check out •MadDogz• - you can reach me on discord:

Hi Richy888
We are 7 crazy cats, we have been together for a long time, we have traveled the world together, and we decided to create our own house, we are organized, friendly and sociable. Zero drama and we are here to support each other and continue to grow together.
We are good players, we have war strategies, we use all our flags, red tank and hit the titan daily.
We are from various parts of the globe, although the majority of UK, English speaking, we use line and discord.
It would be interesting if you could join us: @ Impossible Krazy Kats
or you can send me a message by line id: eroth

Come join me at Clan Macbain. And let’s grow an awesome alliance together.