I am looking for a brand frikken new alliance

We are looking for members like you! Come and check us!

1 Like

For some reason I was entered into the alliance war . Once it is completed I will find somewhere else . Thank you all for your replies and I am looking at every alliance you have sent my way.

Hey message me at leerose3 on Line app if you use Line. I lead Guild of Titans Family alliance group and can fit you in an alliance that meets your needs

Many of our members were weaker when they joined. We are more than happy to help teach. We have some very experienced players with years under their belts and some with less than a year. I’m currently at about 7 months in the game. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Our biggest concern is that you are active and try your best.

1 Like

Hi Se77en,

You’d be welcome at The Fifth Element, leader Lilu. We’re only 9 members but we are all active and play hard. Come check us out.

1 Like

Hello @Se77en

Check out the Guardians family of alliances. I think Guardians Rising or Guardians University are the ones for you.

Good luck and let me know if you need anything!

1 Like

Hi @Se77en,

You probably feel overwhelmed by all the offers from various alliances you already got.
Have you already decided?

I think at our WatchKeepers family we can offer you just what you are looking for.
In our main alliance you could instantly participate and have fun, just need to use all flags whilst growing stronger; short period in our Boot Camp alliance will teach you how to get best out of this game. Promise you won’t regret.
Talkative is good, beside the in-game chat we love to share (fun) stuff via our Line groups. How much you spend is up to you, dedication is way more important. Most of us don’t spend much anyway.

1 Like

I haven’t . Is it as you spelled it ?

I looked at I have a war to finish but I will personally reply to everyone that was kind enough to respond .

Just search for “WatchKeepers”, you will find both of them. We have ads up on the forum as well including Line ID’s how to contact us. Or just reply in this post.

1 Like

Just lowered our cup limit in case you would want to join.

I looked at the alliance and will respond either way once my war is over thanks

I look for the Dutch people. Where is that? I like to recruut foor pardini gt9

Kindly look out for Na Fianna Nua. We are 26 strong. Mixed with veteran and still leveling players. You just fit in fine. Taking on 10-11 * titans.

Na Fianna Nua sounds good right.

1 Like

@Se77en

Respectively you can form a solo alliance, it is pretty nice, although battling high-level titans may be a problem, but there are serious advantages:

1. Your wars will be 1 on 1, and if you have strong enough teams and deep enough roster, you will most probably win a lot of them. Not relying on weaklings that drag you behind really helps in wars.

2. If you use only side logins in your alliance (turn off war for them though), you can: 1 win free VIP pass 2: Start killing 4* titans pretty soon easily, or even higher. My own experience shows that 4* titans give a reasonable 3* unfarmable drops, which, since you can regulate all of the alliance members’ titan damage, you can ensure to get the most of since you will always have an A+ score. Also, if another login gets an unfarmable 3* mat, also cool because at some point that login could have the 4* hero which needs the mat - thus becoming even more helpful vs titans.

3. Even the best alliances tend to lose powerful members when people quit or change alliances, or simply find other things to do in life, or respectively even new games to focus on. When you run your own solo alliance, you and you alone decide when to play, what titan to focus on, what war to try to win and when to quit. Because, imagine for example, there is a powerful 8* titan in the new alliance you just want dead. You waste tons of items and even titan flasks on it, but other alliance members in this particular day have other things to do - work, family, vacation, etc, so you don’t kill the titan despite your enormous effort. Things like that will happen in any alliance, even the best, because humans are unreliable. Unless, of course, it’s your own alliance filled with only your own logins…

Edit: If you want to chat with other players, there is still global chat or discord or something…

Just my 2 cents. Hope you find the best alliance for you.

I have enough heroes for six war teams but probably only three strong ones . The remaining three are good heroes just not leveled yet . Is that ok ?

I liked what I see . I like the smaller alliance . Please just tell me there is at least one chatter box in there .

I don’t speak Hungarian . I have a friend in Hungary but don’t speak the language is that ok

As long as you can play 6 we are happy! We always need a few sweepers to clean up. You would be welcome!

1 Like

Where are you from, Se77en? Our Alliance is international. We have Canadians, Americans, a player from Scotland, one from South Africa, one from Greece. Odds are you’ll find someone awake and playing at most times. We would welcome any player that plays war flags and Titan flags. We also help each other out with tactics, strategies, offences, defences, etc.