Hypocritical: Telluria can't hit more than 100% but new Valhalla can hit 500%

Only half? Hahaha! I’m in the top 100 and the # of Telly tanks has not changed. She is the best green tank.

Vela is the one they royaly screwed, Telluria still does what she does best… slowing mana and drawing the battle out with minions.

1 Like

I must ask, who is the new best tank?

Is not like u need to be in the top 100 to see the top 100.
Btw we both agree that she is still a top tier tank

According to @ManiacOfMayhem its brynhild, who holds cups better then Tel

3 Likes

These types of thread are now rendered both pointless and irrelevant.

Each and every time a card is released, it’s going to get the nerf/don’t nerf posts, after the Telly farce.

Is this a problem that SG they themselves caused? Yes.

Will the player base, both pre and after Telly-gate, be calling SG out? Again, yes.

The obvious answer is to either put up, or shut up. SG aren’t about to change a winning formula now, despite what current players say.

1 Like

Still with the Telluria stuff?

I just did 2 revenge raids earlier (yes, only 2, because I won them both and got nervous that my board luck was about to run out)…

I’m in upper platinum. Both of my opponents were in diamond. Both had Telly tanks.

If Telly is so bad… why are so many people still using her? Seriously!

I’m not saying that there aren’t possibly other tanks that are better. And you could look at my own situation and say “you just beat 2 Telly tanks in a row! she must not be that good!”

Well… she was good enough to keep those teams in diamond while I’m still in platinum…? So…

I’ll answer. I myself have a +20 Telly tank because my ONLY other tank option is Aegir, who is a pushover like Telly (and also another Paladin). My alliance runs green tanks in wars, so I’m kinda forced to keep her. I don’t keep her because she’s good, but she’s the best I got.

2 Likes

Aegir is another one that I don’t think is bad. I’ve faced him, he can be a beast.

And I don’t have either one of them in my own roster personally.

I guess my question then would be… if Telly and Aegir are both considered trash tanks, what counts as a good tank, in your opinion?

1 Like

They aren’t trash, but they aren’t good. As far as tanks go: Ursena, Guinevere, Kunchen, BK fit the bill. Just in green there’s Frigg, C Kadilen, and Heimdall as better ones IMO. Telly just isn’t a threat at all. Tile dump.

4 Likes

I seen this post earlier and checked the top ten players then and only one person had Telli. I checked again just now and four people have Telli. I think it’s safe to say serious players are in the process of replacing Telli but many of us do not have a great tank to take the spot yet. But, there’s nothing special about Telli anymore from a “Specials” standpoint. 90% damage, weak minions, and two rounds of weak heal is not an elite hero…sorry.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

I unfortunately don’t have any of those either. :laughing:

Well, I wish you good luck in eventually pulling one of those top heroes. As for me? Richard is my tank.

Yup. Richard.

So that’s what I’m working with. :rofl:

2 Likes

Single target heroes are not much of a treat nowadays. They usually make great attackers, but not broken defenders.

I can’t seem to recall a single target hero in beta that was horribly broken and need a fix.

1 Like

Only one I remember was Kingston.

But he hit one and lowered attack of all enemies in his first iteration of beta.

Eventually they made his effect target+nearby which made more sense.

Way back in the early days of the game, I think Magni used to buff defense of all allies. That was eventually reduced so he’d buff defense of only himself + nearby.

1 Like

Yes, and those “wrong parts” was because it affected multiple heroes.

Gefjon is an old style sniper.
Powerful, sure, but heroes that affect only 1 hero at the time are usually not broken right now, mostly because secondary skills or status skill are very valued, and those are powerful only when affect multiiple heroes.

Even if Gefjon hitted for 530%, it probably was less valued as hit for 400% but drain 10% mana on 3.

2 Likes

This may be one of the single best posts I have ever seen on the forum. Cheers to you!

1 Like