⚖️ Hypnos - 5* Fire / Red from Tower of Styx

Red dispeller. And then blocks buffs. Yes please.

2 Likes

Any suggestions for emblem path?

I think he needs a nerf! :smiley: SG metrics where are you?

You can check the community’s answer to this in the polls in the second post.

7 Likes

I think I may have to feed mine or wait for soul exchange, i am that shallow.

Just got him on ten pull from this event and think Im done pulling on it since its such a huge pool of heroes that getting anyone else I need is unrealistic. Hes def worthwhile and I cant wait to use him.

8 Likes

Got him as well on my last summon attempt along with Milena and Nadezhda :partying_face:

7 Likes

Worst card art in the game! Like a tween Kardashian boy… :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Art inspiration

8 Likes

So with lvl29 magic troops, Styx heroes will fire in
5, 8, 10 tiles?

I don’t have any Styx heroes so I can’t say for sure, but I think that’s what the math says.
Also, Hypnos is a sorcerer, so with magic mana troops lv23 and class node 20 he should reach his maximum speed.

I think the artwork is telling us which path to take in embleming Hypnos… sword. A slight gust of wind and you will see the path to take.

Does this guy clean all enemies even taunt special is avtivated ?

He will only dispel the taunt hero, but then he will do damage to all as well as prevent enemy buffs.

3 Likes

Yup. Dispells the taunt first, then all enemies receive the attack. Sucks though, if there is a counterattack active.

Pulled him today, super stoked as i have rings and LB mats for him

2 Likes

Congrats on the pull, the best of the portal IMO. The dispel and ailment prevention is invaluable and I use him in every raid. If I pulled a second, it’s a hero I’d level up another in a heartbeat! Shutting down those taunt, riposte, HoT, MoT and dodge heroes in 6 tiles saves me every time :smile:

4 Likes

Seeing how lame the recent batch of Styx heroes are (they’re all single target snipers) makes me appreciate Nyx and Hypnos all the more.