Hurry up and wait... boredom

I don’t think you’re alone in this.
I am in a position of frustration because I have too many heroes for the ascension materials I have… except purple. I have 10 tabards and not a single 5* purple available to work on. So, I am running 4xTC20 in hopes of a purple 5.
Pulled my second Lianna today. She’d be great if she weren’t blocked by 5 other greens. So it’s slow going for hero ascension, plus 2 days for all of my tc20s.

I finish the important quests in minutes, mow through my war hits, kick the teeth in on a titan… and then just wait.

Season 3 is my only ray of hope, and am enjoying the potential of Thor/Sif/Odin/etc as heroes. Not super thrilled or excited for hero academy.

for now I try to do ‘fun things’ (like here: Keeping it Fun: A Veteran's Perspective) and keep it lively with my alliance mates.

current project is getting emblems on 3 valeria and testing the best synergy with all of my other heroes. Right now it’s fun to wreck with mono (Ariel, Misandra in support of them), but i’m killing everything with tile damage and that’s not the point of my exercise. So right now I have Zimkitha and Redhood as a 3/2 with them and that’s working well enough, as they don’t do a lot of damage but protect/cleanse/enhance Valeria^3.

8 Likes