🐵 Hurricane – 5* Dark / Purple from Jungle Hunters

i’m choosing to interpret pulling two Peppermints instead of Hurricane from this portal as the universe sparing me from the inevitable nerf. otherwise i’d be really pissed.

3 Likes

This guy needed a big time reduction on his special. So much for balance. Wait….I pulled this 1. He is weak and need a. Big time buff but that will come with the rebalancing. All is good

1 Like

This bussiness model feels like real scam, seriously.
Bring up new ridiculously OP hero, grab the money from all the whales and nerf it later.
Happening over and over again.
Meanwhile we can read the funny story about huge upcoming balance.

Disgusting.

7 Likes

C White Rabit , C lord loki n Falline is LB1. Full emblems.

4 Likes

Even if hurricane is slow he is ridiculously OP.

1 Like

Jove & anne are op - he is not :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The LB2 edition of this hero dies to 4 tiles from a Holy Mono. As Arnold says in Predator “if it bleeds, we can kill it”

1 Like

Stupid name and boring Planet of the Apes

Every hero can be dead with 3-4 tiles on mono. The same story as Jove and Aramis. True, his burn is way to much and that is the only thing I consider OP but on the other hand. If you use Emilio who is very fast, Hathor who is fast, Vanda also very fast,even Aramis who is the same speed as Hurricane, you can dodge his second skills which is deadly. 410% to three heroes for new heroes is not that much. Yeah it sound like horror movie but we have boost healers, second limit break, dispellers. Also, reflect will do great job against him. I would suggest to reduce his burn to 600 and that is all. Do not touch his healing skills or main attack. To be honest, past year fast heroes with 200% damage were OP, this year those heroes are very weak without good team builded around them. You all forget about Mistweaver who is fast and make 350% damage to three enemies. Just want to say that currently Aramis is meta tank and I hate him a lot. He boosts hp to all allies, hurricane heals himself, without boost. Aramis has a cover which is amazing passiv. I am just sad that they make so great dark heroes and we do not have so much great heroes in other color who can deals with them.

10 Likes

For laughs, you should compare this guy to C2 Azlar.

C2 Azlar:

• SLOW SPEED
  • Deals 310% damage to target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 400 Burn damage over 4 turns. The caster absorbs 40% of the dealt Burn damage as health.
  • lvl 80: 923 attack, 722 def, 1507 health

Hurricane:

• Deals 410% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The duration of status ailments is reset for the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 904 Burn damage over 4 turns. The caster absorbs 50% of the dealt Burn damage as health.
  • Stack (Max 10): The caster gets +20% attack against the weaker element.
  • lvl 80: 889 attack, 828 def, 1479 health - almost the same despite C2 Azlar having double costume bonuses

Funny how a fast hero is so much better than a recent slow hero, huh SG?

3 Likes

I fought the team with Hurricane. But only once.
He was 85level and max emblem.

Im feeling Aramis is still better on defense. Coz Aramis has immune for all Allies. And there are fast hero with immune.

I’m not sure if Hurricane is 90Level.
Hurricane looks good for offense.

1 Like

I guess people are again over reacting without knowing. I made a poll on who to level up Archie or Green Knight. Majority picked GK, but turned out Archie is way better while GK is underwhelming.

Same with a lot of the slow heroes like Cao Cao, Cosek, Green skull dude, khufu, etc. They’re slow but hit hard and the slow doesn’t deter their ability to fire in time.

5 Likes

Met this monkey with some of his rich friends. I was lucky to have the right counters and the tiles on time to win. But otherwise my team would be toast.

1 Like

Yup

Green Knight sucks ■■■ - Hurrikane is way better than GK but hes clearly not as good as those absolute op beasts jove & anne & aramis

2 Likes

Is D’Artagnan a fair comparison for Hurricane, but he does to 3 what D’art does to 1?

2 Likes

Hurricane is aptly named. I think he is OP on offense but on defense he can be killed before he ignites. Overall, I agree with most here that Aramis, Jove and Anne are better heroes overall. Of course it goes without saying that I have none of these heroes.

1 Like

Decided I’ll have a go. Bought the offer, did 2x 5 pulls & got Alice in the 1st & Kadilen on the 2nd lot !! 0.9% chance to pull Kadilen !!! Yeah right !!! A few days ago I pulled Horghall with the same 0.9% chance !! Event heroes r 1.6% I think yet I see nothing, nada, zip !!! I used to fear Alice with that attack down, now she’s a smudge on my shoe !!! She’s that insignificant !!

1 Like

I just got Hurricane and I’m stoked. Needed a new purple tank and since not having Aramis, he will have to do. Having said that, he is so OP. Everything in contrast to the BBU bull**** talk coming from SG. But, he is not better than Aramis, Jove, Anne, Hippo, Hathor and other OP heroes. They should all get nerfed asap. And yet, they are not nerfing any of them, (nerf is not when you lose a tiny bit of special dmg but gain stats buff, like Jove).

Jove, Hathor, Anne and Hippo should all be average to be balanced and still great and desireable heroes. Aramis. needs to be tweaked more than he is now, and Hurricane…? Why did they even release him like this anyway? They contradict themselves. Yes, I am happy that I got him, I got a bit of a playing field to play with the big boys a little better, but Im’ not happy at all for the direction SG and Zynga are driving this game into. The downfall started with alpha ethers and from then onwards it’s only going down hill… and I pretty much doubt that the BBU is going to bring any balance at all accept more balance to Zynga’s checkbook. Not a good sign at all… They are digging a. home for themselves to fall i to and we are all watching them do it and can’t do **** about it apparently.

2 Likes

The difference is the mana speed. Plus…dartagnans burn spreads like an STD

4 Likes

100% agree!
Having tested GK in attack and defense since release, GK is now sitting on bench.
Yet another hero that was haused in forum and from time to time called OP, but really underwhelming when tested.

Happy gaming

2 Likes