đŸ” Hurricane – 5* Dark / Purple from Jungle Hunters

even though C2 Azlar has brought 3 of his children to the battlefield. he still looks weak.
C2 Azlar cries in the corner.

3 Likes

It’s getting worse by the day.

Simply Go on with #nospend

Even the biggest whales won’t Go on spending with this Kind of Game development.

It’s Going only downwards for a long time now but the Speed is increasing by the day.

Giving us completly Made Up posts in which they pretend to care about balance while basically nerfing the old heroes with small or No Stat boost and on the same Hand buffing the OP ones with big Stat boost AND Roll out new and even more OP heroes by the day who surpass the so called hard caps in dmg multipliers

And on top of all this, this means that all the good 4* Heroes with costumes and Double costumes will be much worse against all those OP heroes

And the Developers think we don’t See that

But we do! BECAUSE WE LOVE(D) THE GAME. It was one of the greatest Mobile Games i ever played but you keep ruining it beyond repair by the day
 It’s a shame and i Hope whoever is in charge will never Work on a Game ever again

10 Likes

Kingston should be a good counter but i doubt he can survive a hit from that steroid monkey :laughing:

6 Likes

Scales with LB so it’s actually 1228 if you double break Hurricane

IMG_8292

11 Likes

Only one answer to all that, Alpha taunt, unfortunately they might cripple that with update. But will be the new standard PvP play, Alpha taunter and cascading from the start, hoping to get such heroes loaded in 4(3) turns, crazy, good luck with that on top :skull:

Hurricane has 875 Power and is released in May 2023, Cupido with 842 Power was released in January same year. This is too much power creep for a few months. For short, you are out of your minds, SG.

9 Likes

from a company point of view they are absolutely in their right mind, shareholders opening some Caviar and Champagne already while partying on their golden Yachts laughing :money_mouth_face:
totally logic setup of featured ones, an op hitter/burner, one that reflects that burn crap (milady) and one hard to kill (green knight), get your credit card ready nospenders :rofl:

2 Likes

This does the opposite for me. No point even using free coins I have. You cannot compete with the rate of new releases or the climb in power. This isnt power creep any more, because it isnt creeping, its running like Usain Bolt.

Zynga’s VIP management team are earning their Christmas bonuses by milking the VIPs on a weekly basis.

7 Likes

Sure, but the 2 of us might not be the ones they are targetting with such portals, its those with nospend attached to their names, they needed some extra motivation to feel miserable again :grin:

1 Like

Hurricane being featured alongside Faline is amusing :joy:. Remember when Faline’s hit 3 was considered strong? Those were the good ol days
 :sob:

But seriously, up to 220+% attack? Plus that hit? Plus that burn? Bout to see him all over top defenses in the next 2 days. Yay! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Im obviously not a whale, but even if I was, I feel like this would p*@s me off.

3 Likes

Just reminded me why i went Nospend. Glad I decided not to spend. This portal is the perfect bait and nerf. And this monkey is broken on all fronts.
SG brought the perfect card for the rich nospenders for sure. You cant dodge the evil corporations.

LB2 has 1200 attack and landing a 410%damage to 3 and 1220 burn to 3 and a 3 turn 20% attack boost. This puts Aramis and Quenell to shame.
And top it off, this will keep the purple meta intact.
Hunters are currently the most broken family.

7 Likes

I can just work based on what we saw in Beta.
Now I have updated the OP now the changes.
This hero got big stat increases too.

Polls are now enabled.

7 Likes

Wow, he does hit very hard. I did a double take when I saw the additional burn damage coupled with healing. “Overpowered” I thought, so I tried to compare him to the most OP Aramis
 who hits just as hard, heals his entire team for a thousand+ and blocks status ailments.
Lol, at least this monkey only heals himself.

3 Likes

All this, but Waterpipe needs a nerf :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Very soon, Zynga boys will release a Hero that will delete my game, not just kill my whole team in a shot. Well done guys! #nospend ! I’ll became a f2p soon, thanks SG for releasing idiotic heroes!

4 Likes

Complaining because you did not get one?

1 Like

Complaining because even if we did get one, in a months time he would probably be obsolete.

10 Likes

Precipice of “bait and switch”, coming real soon. Making it so tasty that all the whale pulling for him, and balance him after. SG don’t even bother to hide their intention anymore.

6 Likes

My new leveling team, feel the might of the bear, just hope he can take a hit from the monkey, he can take one from a lb2 aramis :smile::bear:

6 Likes