Hunters Special for most used battle item, such as mana potions

DEAR Zynga,

It’s been roughly 2 months since I can remember the last small or medium mana pot special in the shop.

Clearly you’ve decided this popular offering is not to be offered and it is making my crafting supplies suck worse than Atomos.

Can you kindly remove your backside digits and get the deals back in ye olde shoppe.

Many thanks,

The chronically item poor

7 Likes

Much more then 2 months. I waiting for deal too. How many minor heal potions people bough? Or antidotes :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes and no Tornado sale for months as well. They keep selling useless banners, antidotes and expensive items like Hunter’s Caltrops etc…Seriously, what are they trying to achieve ?

1 Like

There is already a thread on this issue.

Yes, I too miss seeing mana pots in the shop.

1 Like

I only bought arrows or tornadoes. They stopped selling, I stopped buying. That easy.

Oh, I need those antidotes, I`ll buy them! - said no one… never…

I guess it would be in SGG interest that players buy them, not just look at them. I used to buy mana potions and arrows regularly (bought those arrows yesterday), but I dont think anyone needs antidotes and health potions. Those Hunters lodge items, are kinda OK, but 1500 gems for 5 time freeze, no, thanks.
So, SGG, give players what they want, please.

I used to buy 200 minor mana potions with daily deal regularly. Since more than a month I missed them.

Are the offers for these gone forever? @Petri

Hõla.

Several posts already on this topic…

Main thread:

Other request (merged to main thread)

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Hiya, just a FYI but selling of accounts is against the SGG terms of service.

Update on this thread:

Looks like SGG may have brought them back/ fixed it?

• Fixed a bug in the Hunter’s Special deal’s rotation.
3 Likes

I just dont see a reason to buy battle items…

Can make all you want for free

Just don’t blow through them for no reason

Aim for B loot on titans, settle for alliance minimum if boards are too big of a pain, and let lucky boards get you A/A+

Dont compete in challenge events unstocked

Battle item woes become history by doing those things

3 Likes

I think the main one is the Mana Pots because they get used pretty often & many people start running outta crafting mats…

Idk, I liked them but don’t NEED them if you know what i mean?

2 Likes

I use tiny manas just about every titan, sure i don’t have an abundance of large bones these days but can typically farm as many as needed

1 Like

:golf clap:

6 Likes

Hopefully they make those 14s easier to keep up with

1 Like

Every little bit helps mate… as you know!

2 Likes

Lol I’ll stick with B and not buyin battle items

Nice score tho

2 Likes

I thought we all had the same hunter’s special items available in the shop? When was this changed? @littleKAF do you know? I was looking forward to mana pots and then…

Disappointed :sob: and :angry:. I’d prefer the mana pots thanks!

Edit: :thinking: @bboyvince @Ferke @Graknork @PasasHill are mana pots showing up for you?

I’ve got caltrops showing, as well.

1 Like