Hunters lodge thoughts

Trying to see what people think about hunters lodge and all the wonderful and not so wonderful items, what do you think is worth the research. Currently I am leveling my hunters lodge and don’t want to waste resources if it’s not worth it

Nothing is really “worth it” other than harpoons if you’re strapped for food & iron.

But if you have plenty of resources. I really enjoy the panacea and titanium shields.

4 Likes

Harpoons aside, I find Titanium Shields and Panaceas are very helpful in class quests.

You can also use 1* heroes + Titanium shields against tough titans like so: How to do major dmg to a rare titan with 3 1*s / Bringing 1* Heroes to a 10* Titan

I haven’t researched beyond level 4 but most of the items level 5 and up are glorified versions of hero skills, tornadoes, time stops, etc.

4 Likes

I’m also interested in the Hunter’s Caltrops solely for Ancient Tiger Rare Titans.

4 Likes

Ty guys keep bringing your thoughts here I have heard that the time stop from hunters lodge is not worth the one from the craft store is just as good and cheaper

2 Likes

Scrolls of Alteration for titans is really a thing of beauty. 100k+ damage is very attainable for quite a few of us now.

2 Likes

In my honest opinion, I would say that harpoons, titanium shields and panaceas are worth the research and crafting other than that it’s too costly

1 Like

THE SCROLLS ARE WORTH IT. Having tools particular for the titan also allows me to save my regular items for the challenge events. The only item that seems pointless is the invisibility potion. It only works on one hero so you need to use all 5 to protect your team. Way better off using the titanium shield.

Some of the items are worht researching although i think the price is too high and if possible the first 1-3 levels at least should have their food reqs cut much like they did with alchemy lab and hero academy.

Harpoons - 2700k food make it 600-700k and next few levels accessible to like 1200k food :slight_smile:
Scrolls are worth it Time freeze is worth it Hunter’s caltrops a needed dispell on reflect titan maybe?
Shields arent as good now but still have usage!