Huldas minions

Don’t level your crit troops. mana or magic troops will be better for you on the long run.

1 Like

Marj and zeline are old and weak… By my point was one about frosth and Hulda.

My thoughts exactly.

I have never lost to the defense team with Hulda.
LB-C.Gormek +20 has about 780 def and 1800 HP, and can survive well in battles with LB5* heroes over 5kTP.

Nerf her she is very strong nerf her

Your team synergy is weired and not so strong thats the reason u losing so many trophy and troops as well… But once u reach top tier gameplay ull get to know how painful she and her atout minions…

Have u noticed that withoutbeven single heal that healro survived and charged 3 times with help of thouse stout minions and thats only 1 per turn coz viscaros specials not allowing to cast minions to her…

Just make alteration (no viscaro) and u bring other minion killer hero as u already have noor also but she isnt that effective in there…

For example Hulda charged 3 times and healed 3 times cast 598 minion hp to all 3 times that means full heal + 598x3 times 1794 hp(minion) now just imagine where it goes…
Thats what i was trying to explain to rest others opinion who defending hulda.,…

Agree or not her minions are so stout and hard to kill as compare to other minion summonrs hope SG will notice this thing

Though i like andrespect different views and opinion of many other players who making efforts to balance the game by suggesting resourceful knowledge :blush:

I think u didnt understood the point at all everything is not about nerfing its about rebalancing as many other heros theybhave done in past…

I have full winter family but when they rebalance them i had same neutral opinion and i supported that time also🤗

Thats the reason i dig out such a topics time to time on forum so SG focus on them when many other players put their gameplay opinion that helps other players alu to openly talk about their experience frequently…

So can i bring grimble/topaz/ etc?

It doesn’t matter how many times you let her cast… she is a tile dump. One you are fully charged you can wipe her/her team out

1 Like

Shoud be nerf her hulda saison 4

Hulda in vf even easier, even more of a tile dump

Oh she’s terrible in Rush. Way too easy to get 6 tiles that annihilate the team.

Like any tank in a non-rush war if you don’t get your tiles it’s over. She’s what I traditionally think a Tank should be which is to protect the team that then does the work. I lost to her with my Grimble team a couple of wars ago becuase I just couldn’t get any Purple tiles. Once the first wall of minions went up the others on my team couldn’t deal with it and the more I fished for the purples the more slugs went up and then the 4 hitters fired and I was in a world of pain very very quickly.

Now that was maybe a 1/10 board and I don’t fail often but it just highlighted how strong she can be which I think is fine. I want tanks that do that, I don’t want them so broken it’s a loss or win as soon as you see the opening board.

But when you have the team to destroy it and you don’t it does really hurt the pride I won’t deny it and you know what happens when that does…we get Rant threads :joy:

1 Like

More often than not I think it is more about strategy used than having the right teams. I get the feeling that a lof of players thinks an opponent have over-powered heroes if you can beat them with your SAME EXACT RAID TEAM EVERY TIME
Most heroes have counters, and Hulda has many, but if you don’t bring them, things will quickly get very hard. Doesn’t mean she is over-powered or needs a nerf.

Just in case you misunderstood, I actually agreed with you here completely, so my “rant” aws not directed at you at all :sweat_smile:

Lol Ludwig with JF and Malosi on the side. That’s really bad combination.
No wonder you got your trophy going down fast.

You should pair Ludwig with hit all Enemies.
If you don’t have probably you can put Frigg between Ludwig then and other Hit all Enemies.

JF is really useless there. Wasting Ludwig buff.

Was just playing around, I have deep roster, changed already :wink:

They nerfed krampus c telloria vela so they must nerfed her

1 Like

But she isn’t that great if you bring the right heroes. The problem with the others is there were counters, but things had to go right. With Hulda… Things can go wrong, but you can still win.

1 Like

Met Hulda in the tournament. Brought Skadi. Easy win. (Need to time it though, as here megabeefy minions can take a hit)

Closing as a new thread was opened that’s a bit more general on this topic.