šŸ•µ Hulda ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Makes me think that against an f2p team, sheā€™s tough to take down on defence. But if someone even has a decent sized roster, she pretty much gets checked left and right.

3 Likes

Time for Captain of diamonds to come for rescue. He is fast and removes all minions. Available from Hero academy afaik.

1 Like

Yesā€¦minions nowadays are truly considered as pests

Just pulled her. Like diaochan. I was thinking of pairing them best with a hero that has anti minion removal like telly and April hotm.

Which april HOTM do mean?

Happy gaming

This one, seems to the same race as Telly so similar abilities

Who else has innate anti minion removal?

2 Likes

i guess devana has innate resist against minion removal too

1 Like

I believe Krampusā€™s defense buff is undispellable.

I did 40 pulls which I had saved the whole year for some interesting featured heroes, pulled Fogg too which was the least interesting of the 3, Hulda being of course the main focus :confused: But oh well, to me he is amazing too and much needed for equalizer war defense (and of course on offensive everywhere+titans), because I pretty much only had green heroes that are dependent on their buffs or are poor defensively . Even though Hulda would be superior in a fun gameplay and wouldā€™ve replaced my Freya tank that Iā€™m sick of using for so long already. Maybe next year then when she has a costume.

the game mocks meā€¦ no huldaā€¦ but 1 fogg and 1 aouda on 9 pullsā€¦ so I have 18 leftā€¦ but all I want is my lil piggy/mole/gummy bearā€¦ and I have no right to complainā€¦ but for realsā€¦

Thanks! Sorry it is a big mess mainly because I am not using it for anything other than a means of sharing videos. Maybe one day I will share some focused content thereā€¦ but probably not. I am a bit too lazy for that.

And I still donā€™t get how so many hate him so much. He is so good against some of the newer heroes like Rayne, Quintin, C GM (I am doing 5 friendly raids against someone that has all 3 of them in their defense, it is an absolute joy to see him in action). I look forward to new heroes coming out often because I can use Myztero and Lord Loki on them.

Yes! I loved Grimble almost from when he first came out and minion summoners werenā€™t really a thing yet. But he gets better and better as it seems clear that minion summoners are not onlly here to stay, but they are getting stronger by the day

He really is good when used with the right team. Pairing him with Franz and Tree gets Grimbleā€™s hit up to 900ish damage and crit tiles are just insane. And of course removing Ludwigā€™s buff is important. One more tonic and Iā€™ll max mine

I actually wanted him for the laugh factor initially but after his buff I think he has serious potential. In one of my alliances a player uses him regularly and he does some really big damage on average. If I got him I would be pretty happy (although I am getting too many darks these days so tabards are an issue).

I have bee getting some mainstream ā€œgoodā€ heroes recently so not getting much of a chance to bring out the most of unique heroesā€¦ but I am still getting regular use out of Myztero and Noor (who also recently gained value due to the new minion summoners)

1 Like

Got her from my 3rd summon :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

We asked for a better buffing for Red Hood minions and they created Hulda. :-1:

:joy::joy::person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Here are my thoughts!

3 Likes

Looks like hero version of S4 Final Boss. Sheā€™s great on offense, on defense she can be destroyed by Bera, C-Gormek, Devana, Noor, Grimble and CoD. Skadi is useless against her though, and if one does not have these counter they are basically screwed. Wonā€™t mind having her, but not chasing her with wild abandon either, especially since I have other featured S4 5*. But that artwork is really terrible; she looks like Morrisā€™ aunt.

Also that Penguin will be a nightmare if paired with her.

Fully agree. Much better on offense.
There are a lot of anti Hulda so if she is in a defense team, it isnā€™t a problem for many player.
I think a hero is balanced when there are at least few setup against it.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Sorry, yes, you are right.
I thought his normal version has dispellable buff as the costume version.

How many times did she use her special?

Screenshot_20220326-195110

YAY!!! Finally I get a hero I really, really wanted! Yes, I did go a little over my budget I had planned to do pulls for her (buying only this days 1000 coins), but I bought instead all of 1st days 600g deals+1 of 2nd days deal to get enough gems.

4 Likes

@jkdevore At least twice that I remember.