Hrvatska Alijancija

Dobar dan svima :blush: mi smo jedan Klan sa 16 aktivnih igrača i željni smo aktivnih rekruta, koji bi ostali na duge staze sa nama. Jačina tima nije važna, nego važno je, da ste strpljivi, aktivni, komunikativni i najvažnije vjerni i da rastemo i jačamo se zajedno. Titan se mora a rat je opcionalno. Mi smo jedan Klan koji se međusobno slaže i vučemo za jedan konop. U Klanu može hrvatski, engleski a i njemački. Za ulazak samo 400 pehara potrebno.
Znači ako ti nije važno biti u top 10 nego ekipa sa kojom se može rasti onda dođi :blush: Samo političke priče su nepoželjne!
Javite se na Line ID: LILYBUNNY333 ili telegram @Lilideluxe imamo mjesta za 14 igrača.

English translation:
Hello everyone :blush: we are a Clan with 16 active players and we are eager for active players who would stay with us for the long haul. Team strength is not important, but important is that you are patient, active, communicative and most importantly faithful and would love to grow with and in one team. Titan is a must and war is optional. We are one Clan that agrees with each other and we pull together and cooperate very well. Croatian, English and also German. Only 400 cups are required to enter. So, if you don’t have to be in the top then and rather be in a team to grow together, come and join us. Only political talks are undesirable. Contact me at Line ID: LILYBUNNY333 or telegram @Lilideluxe we have room for 14 players.