Hrairoo wants friends [Stalkers Guide to "Friendship"]

I can. I’m currently running a Kunch tank at 4271 for team power, and stay sparkly in diamond.

2 Likes

No need to be so hippo-critical :rofl: :hippopotamus:

5 Likes

All these damned hawkers and paparazzi. Step aside folks, hippo coming through. :rofl: Admired the Toys for a long while but always stayed put… I’m 4380 and hover around 2550 :trophy: Line is a pain 'cos I’m ancient :phone: :floppy_disk: :abacus:

5 Likes

Hold on a hare! No need to be pointing hooves in my direction. It may have been a whale since I’ve attempted a triathlon, but safari can see, I retain that svelte look of a kit. :rabbit2:

3 Likes

@Hrairoo, mosey on in any time

@HappyHippo, I understand that Line can be used at a low intensity

2 Likes

That’s gazelle of a lot of puns. OK I take it all bok, but I’d be lion if I said all this wasn’t a turtley hare brained idea

3 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

Invertebrmates-1580759413590

4 Likes

I missed you @Hrairoo :heart:

4 Likes

Damn…disqualified…

4 Likes

Oh hush, you’re a gem. Now stop fishing

4 Likes

Did your dreams just get flushed?

1 Like

I missed you too! :heart_decoration: I hope all has been well!

3 Likes

No they were voided…& striken from the record…

This is actually fishing…so hard…the forums will the rue the day they ignored this gold play on my name

3 Likes

@Hrairoo Beacons is a popular holiday destination, especially for those who like to tell others to shut up and then randomly leave

On another note, good to see you back stalking around

6 Likes

Yay! Puns!

I I see @voidstrike trying to claim they struck out (no such luck cause we love em), and @Hrairoo and @HappyHippo in a virtual vertebrate war for top punster of Great Cheese.

Hmm. The trophy is out. You both win! :grin:

6 Likes

Hi @Hrairoo

Good to see you back. We are fighting Arcane Asylem in War at the moment, and was wondering where you’d got to.

Hope all is good with you.

3 Likes

Hey @Orangebee! I had to take a game break to assist with family health issues, then got a new job, moved cross country, and broke my old phone…and by broke I mean I accidentally dropped it while cycling and it got run over by a car. So…lost my line account. Feel free to add my new one. Hrairoo-gar.

Are you still with the dead titan society? I hope all has been well with you!

3 Likes

Sound like a busy time! Hope the family health issues are OK now.

Yep, still with DTS! Great bunch of people. Lots of chat and some very heavy hitters! @divinedee is our fearless leader, so if you are looking for somewhere to join, worth connecting with her on Discord. If you are interested, I’ll send you her Discord details, on Line.

I’ve added you back to the WD Line chat if you want to say hello.

3 Likes

Happy to see you back. I’ll never forget that it was you who got me started making cards. Thanks fir that. Hope you get re-situated into the game to have fun(and of course, the forum too). See ya around

3 Likes