How will you rate E&P after 1.2? Edit: and after discussion with E&P started by Avicious

Before update i would rate it 5 stars.

Now i will rate it 1 or 2 stars.

Please no comments on ham, iron, raids etc… Those comments can be placed in this Petri’s inventory thread. As people look at ratings when they start games (i will never start a 1 star rated game) It would be convenient to know how our rating has changed after last update.

1 Like

Errrrrrm. I mean.

I would say 3 before, 3 after lol.

I guess the question I have for you is… why ?

I’m curious (and perhaps E&P will be too) for the ratings after this update. And figures say more than huge complaints… :smiley: That’s why i say: just your rating, not your opinion (as your rating is an opinion as such) :smiley:

Mine was 5 before, and after would still be 5. They’re working on improving the game - there’s going to be highs and lows throughout. The simple fact that they’re responding to feedback, is enough for my respect.

Nothing is bad enough to quit the game over at this stage for me. I’ve gotten what I’ve expected, with a few surprises, and am looking forward to what’s next. AW wasn’t my cup of tea but unless season 2 is a flop there’s nothing to say I won’t continue to enjoy the game… And no reason to lower a rating.

3 Likes

The change really wasn’t that big. I haven’t noticed it personally, but while I understand that it may be an annoyance to others, it doesn’t change that much about the game itself…

I think the game is much improved, overall with the update. I can list about 10-15 changes I like and there are only two things I have gripes with, but one isn’t a big deal (loot tickets) and the other hasn’t turned out to be that big of a deal either (raid nerf).

I would still rate the game highly. I’m just not seeing what everyone is complaining about. I didn’t really notice any negative changes to the game. Can someone provide me the cliffs notes on what they have a problem with after the update?

1 Like

My rating was either a 4-5 before and it would be the same now. (I vary rarely change a rating.). There might be something minor I dislike, but overall many many things I enjoy or I wouldn’t still be here. :slight_smile:

I would say a 5 a couple months ago and a 3.5 now. I hate when developers throttle down progress. Especially in a game like this. There will always be enough turn over you will have new adoption for player base.
Making it even harder to level hero’s is going to cause players to quit. Im pretty much there if I had another phone game i wanted to play.

4 Likes
  1. Merc nerf
  2. Ham farming nerf
  3. AW matchups appear to be worse
2 Likes

It’s a shame because that update, outside of the raid adjustment, was a great one.

The hero buffs were much needed. The alliance war matching system is about as good as it can get now. And the adjustment to the war rules and the event rewards were great additions.

If the devs were a little more transparent about and telegraphed their reasons and intentions regarding the raid adjustment, I don’t think it would’ve gone over so poorly.

Hopefully they’re working on doing something about it.

As to the OP, I’d give the game five stars before and would probably rate it similarly now, though I say that assuming the devs will tweak this change and try to get it right.

2 Likes

For me, the game is still a 5. Raid chances did not really affect me, mercing did not affect me. Only problem at the moment is that the war MM looks bad, but we’ll have too about that after the war.

I do agree that the devs could and should be a lot more transparent about things. No more “bug fixes and minor adjustments” in patch notes, tell us clearly what you did. But the game is still a 5 in itself.

The raid changes actually affected me positively, I spend much less time (and ham) searching for suitable targets when raiding. Also I appreciate the hero buffs, and hopefully soon I’ll see a rare titan and get some extra 4* unfarmable ascension mat from that. The tweaks to AW seem to go in a nice direction as well - we’ll see but the 5 hero def min requirement is a step forward for sure.

Overall I’d say 1.12 would increase my rating with 0,25 points.

I didn’t notice dramatic changes in the last update. So it was and it is 4*.

No pasa de un 3 cada actualizacion queda peor tengo un jugador que no puede abrir ninguna de sus cuentas desde la última actualización no tiene ningún comportamiento reprochable es inaudito lo que pasa premios peores por cada titan 7 estrellas y otras alianzas titan 5 estrellas y mejores premios no sirve de nada superarse espero que el juego mejore creo que muchos ya nos cansamos de tanto error en diferentes areas

Thanks for the reply. What was the ham farming nerf?

AW matching as good as it can get now?

Hm, my experience is different to that statement. Our alliance was always in tight battles before. Now our first AW war is a 1500 point difference. And it was never close. You should look at some of the other threads here. Most people on those threads think the matching system is significantly worse now.

I mean maybe our specific way was just an anomaly. But we are ranked like 500 and our opponent is ranked 50
… we never had a chance.

1 Like

The matching is based on the combined strength of every member’s top 30 heroes: I don’t know how they could match you up better than that.

It may be the case that the range disparity they’re looking at is too great, but I suspect a large disparity is necessary to prevent the same alliances from having to face off against one another every week.

There may be a better way to match alliances for wars, but I haven’t heard it yet. One thing is for sure, it won’t have anything to do with an alliance’s rank—both the trophy and the titan score are easily (and often) manipulated.

It’s certainly possible that what they’re saying their new matching system does and what it actually does are two very different things. But the overall move to make matchups based on hero strength is the right way to go.

Upgraded heroes I don’t have -1. AW is pathetic -10 I don’t mind constant raids, sometimes I come out ahead trophy wise + -0. Overall drop from 4.8 to 3.6 stars