How well do you know your heroes?

I click on the picture, get the big one and zoom in…

1 Like

Not my monkey business, I only provided the link to the list. You could provide corrections :woman_shrugging:

Let me the wrong description in the quiz and I’ll take a look. Thanks.

1 Like

Got 19/52, and I am ashamed, lol. Ran out of time actually, thinking too hard… I feel like I could’ve done better.

Hopefully this’ll make someone else feel not so terrible about their result. :sweat_smile:

It was fun though, thanks for creating this @Orangebee (btw, small correction, it’s “Wilbur”…).

2 Likes

Anzogh’s right on the quiz, wrong on the list. Thought you guys might know who made it

Thanks, changed. I’m better with number so happy with only 1 spelling mistake!

Click on a hero and it includes the description under the closeup on the right.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t understand what you are saying. I can’t figure out where is the description. It is OK anyway, I read the one Angel posted. I know already half of the heroes by heart :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have already memorize all. Now I know the one description the second I see. Nice stuffs. I can’t believe I didn’t know about this.

1 Like

Nice quiz. I got 38/52 .

2 Likes

For future reference:

Heroes

Edit: didn’t like my first image …

I guess you posted a wrong link then, because it is nothing like this. First of all, Fandom wiki has a white background and in your image I see is blue, like here, on forum…

This is how appears on my screen the link you gave me:

Screenshot_2019-09-20-20-00-21

Great quiz! Gave it a like and a bookmark and a 5 rating too :wink:

That is weird. Even with the dark background app I use disabled it’s still dark for me (on my desktop). It should be between the image and “Hero Type”. Maybe it’s removed on the mobile version.

1 Like

I see. So you are on the desktop there? It looks like… Well, I will try later your link on my laptop.

1 Like

Unfortunately my phone died (as in won’t run) so I can’t check the mobile site.

That was hard but fun, thanks.

2 Likes

BTW I only got 23 right first time through. I even messed up Domitia!

52 correct on the first try. I was a bit confused by the layout, but eventually figured out you did not have to go in order. I also do not have all these heroes. But I used process of elimination and started from the ones I know for sure, and coming back to the ones I wasn’t too sure of.

How do I know about the ones I don’t have? Let’s just say the March Madness event helped.

2 Likes

If you have a certain hero, you can just click the following button to see their full epithet and artwork. :slight_smile: