This quiz consists of 10 questions which will test your knowledge about SGG. It starts with easy questions and continues with more difficult ones.
Rules: No cheating! You are not allowed to google anything or search for information on the forum. Once you vote, you’ll be able to see how others have responded, the answer I have voted for is the correct one. Feel free to share your score below.
- What does SGG stand for?
- Smiling Grey Godzillas
- Selling Giggly Goats
- Small Giant Games
- Sticky Golden Goose
- Which one of the following has NOT been a team building activity for the SGG staff?
- ice skating
- Yeti hunting
- dancing classes
- escape room
- Which one of the following is not a staff member?
- In which country is the SGG HQ located?
- Which company bought SGG?
- When was SGG founded?
- Who is the CEO of SGG?
- Timo Soininen
- Tom Sawyer
- Thomas Koskinen
- Timothy Schumacher
- How does the CEO describe himself?
- “one of the kindest people in the games business”
- “one of the dinosaurs of the games business”
- “one of the best CEOs in the world”
- “one of the worst CEOs in the games business”
- SGG has more than 50 employees. Under what number did @Petri join SGG?
- What is the street number of SGG’s office? Kasarmikatu…