How to use Wilbur?

True true. Sadly she isn’t but the red 5* options are limited in that regard aren’t they?

Dude that was seriously an awesome reply

1 Like

Would an AoE attacker typically do more cumulative damage with Wilbur or a sniper?

When using wilbur, after you fire off his special use a debuffer like caedmon or sonya. That will eliminate enemies sharing damage while keeping yours. Works great.

1 Like

AoE heroes do more total damage than snipers. With them, though, you’re mostly using Wilbur’s -def ailment.

2 Likes

This is very helpful, thank you! Perfect!

3 Likes

Not only that but with Wilbur (or against Aegir) you can target the weakest defender and do massive damage too the other opponents.

1 Like

I have been using Wilbur in my attack team for a bit now.
BT-wilbur-gaurdian falcon-QoH-proteus.

Works amazing, even against kashrek tanks. If the other team hasn’t killed at least two heroes before you charge your SS it is Serious board wipe in platinum.

1 Like

Thanks for the topic/post. Very helpful since I had similar questions, concerns with Wilbur.

A new use for Wilbur:

Kunchen (purple 5* HotM, healer) is very tanky and immune to -defense ailments. BUT … he’s not immune to Wilbur’s link. So to attack Kunchen, fire Wilbur then attack the lowest Def hero on the squad.

11 Likes

One interesting way I’ve been using him recently in raids is to fire him AFTER I fire Wu (the opposite of what I assume everyone does on titans).

Normally he only hits two or three opponents who get spirit link and -def. I then target the weakened two or three and wipe them out easily.

It’s a little higher risk strategy, but it makes for some fun and interesting raids.

6 Likes

Use that some peoples dont know.
Wilbur + Khiona interaction

While in spirit link, shared damage to allies count as being touched. That mean that all your hero touched that have the Khiona att buff get even stronger each turn.

+145% damage to 3 heroes easy.
Very Massive damage incomming
Immagine if you add Wu to the equation

6 Likes

Do Wu and Khiona stack? They use the same icon…

I thought one was a head and the other a pair of dice?

1 Like

They stack

2 Likes

It would be interesting to see if Wilbur and Sumitomo will stack. Of course, Wilbur cancels Sumi’s counterattack, but will the spirit link charge Sumi’s mana faster?

I’ve updated the WIlbur guide, adding Spirit Link (Wilbur, Aegir, Gunnar, Kailani) synergy with buffs/debuffs depending on number of hits (Brienne, Khiona, Athena, Namahage).

2 Likes

Where can I find this guide?
Thanks

Question for Wilbur experts. If I have Tiburtus and Wilbur together in what order should I use them? Tiburtus first so that he doesn’t override the defense down with a weaker one? Or Wilbur first so that Tibs is doing damage against targets with weakened defense?

At first I thought the former would be better, now I’m thinking the latter. Any advice?

Yes, this happen to me,… Wilbur with Tibs or any other defense debuff will override, which means it is not so good in a team to bring together. But some how, my heroes is also limited.

Another question, Wilbur with G.Falcon or G.Jackal? (already get those heroes), will check the icon.