How to set-up your team for the atlantis boss (hard)

Congrats, which setup did you use?

Used three of my tornadoes at the titan stage, and three time stops. Then some few mana pots to charge up wilbur. I made it a point to watch the countdown timer b4 she dispell wilbur’s buff which made me survive.

Also made sure when if her reflect was up, i dare not fire up pastel special at her.

2 Likes

Beat her on the first try using 4* no-Wilbur team suggested by @rapcoon
Used 3 minor potions, 3 normal potions and 1 time stop (because was impatient).
The strategy is to slowly chip away her hp. Scarlett should be ready to fire when you can’t hit weak spot.

4 Likes

Hey, I have all those heroes. How many emblems do they each have?

For those interested here’s a YouTube video I did of the final fight, explaining my tactic too :).

Beating Ursena (hard mode):

3 Likes

Triton - None, others - up to 18, Rigard for defense, others for attack. But I don’t think it really matters here, heal is more important.

1 Like

The Hunter’s Caltrops came in very handy when I didn’t have Sabina fully charged. Making sure Proteus fires several times is important. Ranvir’s elemental link helped Vivica and Poseidon (even though those two both died and I had to use revive scrolls). I know my team is above 4000 and the intent of this thread but I just beat her for the first time on hard mode and I wanted to share another way of setting up a team.

Caedmon, Tarlak(70), Buddy, Kiril, Kingston(80). Small, Super Mana, Time Stop (used them all). Took less than 10 minutes. I had revive scrolls but didn’t need them, so instead would take healing pots or Tornados if I did it again.

Just take Boril and/or cyprian + 2 healers and you will punish every boss even Ursena in hard mode only with 4 stars.

Hi everyone!

Hope you don’t mind me jumping on this topic and asking the same as a lot of people, but wanted some advice about what team to use to make my first attempt at Ursena on hard.

Have attached a screenshot of my top heroes, and was hoping for any thoughts please?

Thanks a lot!

You can try with:
Kiril - Boril - Frida - Cyprian - Rigard

Items: minor mana, mana, super mana or tornado and times stop

3 Likes

Kiril Boldie Viv Danza Wu

3 Likes

Does this Ursena have the same special as the hero card Ursena? I’m thinking of beating her (even though I have still like 100 hard stages to complete).

Just beat her with:

Kiril +3
Rigard +3
Buddy
Brynhild +1
cMelendor

medium health, minor mana, super mana and a few timestops.

Fairly easily, although it was a full tense hour before the slimy beast was done!

2 Likes

Thanks for the responses, Kiril definitely seems to be a popular choice and probably wouldn’t have included him, so already helped a lot! Might give it my first attempt shortly :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Thanks again for the tips, so close!! Kiril actually saved me, so wouldn’t have won without the advice :heart: thanks so much!

6 Likes

Well done Dave. Very close and tense I bet! I was afraid Wu Kong’s misses would stitch me up. But congrats anyway on getting it done.

1 Like

I believe so, just with insanely high HP :see_no_evil:

Thanks, was very! Wu unfortunately died in the first half, dropped the ball a bit and he was gone within the first couple of minutes :see_no_evil: