How to? Second Account

I’d like to make a second account but I’m not sure how to. Anybody know? Do I just make a second Google Play Account? I’m terrified of losing my data for my primary account though lol

Yeah, make a second Google account first.
Then open the game up, options menu, sign out at the bottom. Sign back in and it’ll let you do it using a different Google account.

IOS is the same. Make a separate Game Center account first. hard close the E&P app. Then under IOS settings → general → gamecenter page, sign out with one account and sign in with new account. start E&P. You’ll need to hard close the app and sign out/in each time you change accounts, but I’ve been doing this 5 months on IOS without any issues. (knocking on wood profusely right now).

4 Likes

Thank you. I had no idea it was so easy. No more BlueStacks

Be aware that SG only supports one account. You can make others, but Game Support is only offered to one.

1 Like

Even if they are both VIP?

1 Like

According to their FAQ, only ONE account is supported, though—so long as nothing goes wrong—you can have other(s).

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005463249-Can-I-play-with-multiple-accounts-

1 Like

If you really want multiple accounts, remember to log into them regularly.

Small Giant Games
We reserve the right to delete your account if no activity is conducted by you in relation to the account for 180 or more days. In such event, you may no longer be able to access and/or use any Virtual Items (as defined below) associated with that account and no refund will be offered to you in relation to the same.

Any don’t let others use your primary account, or any other accounts:
You shall not share the account or login information (user ID), nor let anyone else access your account or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account. You are solely responsible for anything that happens through your account, including all uses of the login information and purchases made, whether or not authorised by you.

1 Like

If you have 2 accounts can you merge them later if you decide you want to just go back to playing one?

@Rook can you explain exactly what they mean by not supporting two accounts? I have two tablets and two separate accounts.

I’ve had two previous issues on the same profile that SG dealt with quickly.

If I have an issue with the other profile will they not support it?

No, every count is separated from the other(s), and there is no way to merge accounts.

1 Like

Officially, SG supports one account (I would assume your main account) per player.

While they won’t prevent you from making an alt account, they won’t service that account if it gets into trouble.

If you have haven’t read the Terms of Service yet, see here.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I love the game and play actively on both of them. I also purchase on both of them (just started to be a paying player).

Because I’ve had two previous issues I’m a bit concerned now about something happening to the other profile.

Playing 2 accounts to me is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

1 Like

Haha, it works for me because I’m retired with lots of leisure time. It’s pretty much my only hobby at the moment.

Mind you, if it wasn’t for auto fight there is no way I’d be doing it either.

I am thinking you shouldn’t have a problem with support - but I am just assuming, no hard facts to back this up. But because you play your two accounts on different tablets, they should just appear as different players to SG. It is a different case if both accounts were on the same device.

1 Like

That makes sense to me. Hopefully it does to SG :relaxed: