How to remove an account

I have my sons account on my phone, i log in and play his then log out and log in to play mine. On my account i cant by the gem deals as his google play account comes up, with zero funds :joy:, and i cant seem to find mine. And i dont know how to remove his completly, am i asking in the right place :grin::grin:
Thanks

1 Like

@zephyr1
@Petri

Btw this probly wont get looked at until tomorrow @Robkirky1

So if youโ€™re wanting the deals that expire in a few hours, i would suggest going and getting google play card(s)

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not sure how to fix that, unfortunately, particularly since Iโ€™m on iOS, so my experience with Google Play accounts is very limited.

@Robkirky1 Iโ€™m not sure if this is a question for Small Giant Support, or Google Support. I think usually most issues with accounts and billing get directed to Google.

Iโ€™d suggest contacting both:

Small Giant: How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

Google: Get help from Google Play - Google Play Help

I think @Rigs is right, though, that you wonโ€™t hear back fast enough to purchase current offers.

I donโ€™t know if the suggestion of getting Google Play cards might work for you in the meantime. It sounds like the wrong account is associated with your E&P game possibly, so Iโ€™m not sure how that works.

2 Likes

Have you tried going to goggle play menu then accounts

2 Likes

Thanks guys, i went into google play and sorted there. Found how to get there in support lol, should of tried that first. Im glad i did, just got one deal with the 100 tokens and pulled Tyr

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.