How to pull 5 stars

This is actually a true superstition in my country :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know about five stars, but I’m real pro pulling Priscas. Anyone interested?

1 Like

Like others said, luck or patience or spend a whole bunch. I used to spend and it took me 8 months to get my first 5* (Joon) after that I only have gotten 1 since and I had already stopped spending. I got Mitsuko with a single Atlantis pull non-featured (0.3%). TC20 is by far better. I have 200 trainings and 14 5* plus I have every 4* and dupes of all but Kashrek who avoids me. That is 7% drop date. Also think of the cost of the gems I saved. 200 pulls. Singles are 300 gems each. 60,000 gems as singles. If you do it as 10 or 30 it gets less but you are still around 50,000 gems. Plus I don’t get as mad when I see a stream of 3’s come out. I started collecting singles but after about 20 without a 5* I decided to store them up and collect in batches of 10. I ran 3 so that is 30 each time. 20 days gets me a 30x pull. I have also gotten at least 2 but usually 3 5* in each collection.

I have another 30x collection in about 11 days too (10 in each TC20). Hoping for Sartana/Marjana then Leo, Elk. After that I might run 1 TC20 and just level up the others.

Collection in batches doesn’t change odds but it will make you feel better. Like my last one, I opened the first TC20 and got Isarnia, Kadilen and Lianna as 1,2,6. I hoped the rest would be that good but they were all 3,4*. That means 24 were not 5* in a row. Imagine collecting singles like that. Even though the next 2 TC20 had no 5* I was still happy to get 3.

I have gotten them in bunches as I said.
1 - Khagan, Elena, Vivica (I was thrilled that TC20 really worked!!!)
2 - Magni, Obakan, Domitia (the 2 dark were back to back)
3 - Justice, Richard
4 - Isarnia, Kadilen, Lianna
5 - Magni, Justice, Horghall

Crazy since when I started I never thought I would have ANY 5* and now I actually have dupe Magni and Justice. Just load TC20 up during Atlantis Rises. Farm S2 15.9 for about 30 recruits each time and dump them into TC20. You can fill up a ton during then even with the new shortened format. Then just pile them in until you have 10 in each. Collect after 10 are done or how ever you want, I just prefer the group collection. GOOD LUCK!!!

1 Like

Yeah I can’t do that. Would explain why I can get more 5*s. Lmao.

3 Likes

20 characters :rofl:

Valen is actually a great choice for titans. Defense down, attack up heroes are all good options (combination of both is excellent! just remember that some specials override others and don’t stack… so if you bring 2 defense downs, just use one at a time, fire off the other once the first has worn off).

I’m probably not more advanced than you. I’ve been playing just over a year, I’m only level 37, and my highest possible TP is only around 3630. I only have three 5* heroes and they are all stuck at 3/70 until I get the rest of the 4* ascension mats I need. I have sixteen 4* heroes maxed and 9 more that are either still leveling and/or waiting on 3* ascension mats (mainly compasses). My highest ever titan damage is a paltry 73k, but lately I’ve been averaging around 40k range per hit on 5* and 6* titans. That’s not very impressive compared to some of the other regulars here, but I acknowledge the fact that most of them have much stronger benches than I do. So 30-50k titan hits are pretty good IMO.

Usually color stacking is the best titan strategy (at least 3 of the opposing color, 5 will give you amazing damage per tile but only if you get the tiles, so it can be riskier). Your stacking strategies are also highly dependent on which heroes you have available in that color, though. Kashrek for example - you mentioned that you have a couple of him. In my experience, he is terribad vs. titans. You might even be better off bringing 3* greens.

If I’m not sure which heroes would be best for a particular fight, I look at (1) what do their specials do, if they boost team attack or reduce enemy defense, they’re going to be helpful. (2) I look at their attack stat. In the case of blue titans, Melendor is a far better option than Kashrek, even though neither of their special skills will do any damage to the titan (tile damage is overall more important anyway, plus Mel will keep your team alive longer if you’re facing a really mean titan).

If you don’t have enough great heroes to stack against a particular color, you can always bring along a couple heroes from other colors that might add extra utility (along with enabling you to make use of more tiles) - just, usually not a good idea to bring the weak color, unless you really really like their special skill… and also keep an eye out for titans that reflect same color damage (I’m pretty sure all rare titans do this), unless you enjoy killing your own heroes (ex.: Wu Kong can give potentially get you great titan hits, but a rare yellow will lay him out cold).

Battle items: well this depends on your particular strategy. I like mana potions for charging up specials, especially if I have good tiles on the board, I want to fire off all attack up / defense down skills I have available before I touch the tiles, to maximize impact. Arrows? I bring them just out of habit, because I relied heavily on them early on. They will at least make the titan miss some of its attacks against you (though you should be focusing on hitting the weak spot to stun as much as possible). Antidotes against titans with DOT attacks, especially vitally important against titans that do things like blind you or lower your attack. Make sure you either have antidotes or a cleanser on your team, or else you’re going to end up wasting a bunch of tiles on missed attacks. Tornadoes can be helpful, but unfortunately they only shift around the tiles that are already on your board… if you’re looking for blue tiles, a tornado won’t create them, they’ll just move them (which can potentially result in a tile cascade giving you more blue tiles, but considering how expensive 'nados are to craft, best to only use them situationally).

I’m sure there are a million other tips that other more experienced players have, and their tips will probably be better than mine, but I just thought I would try to help.

Oh, I actually forgot to mention one of the most important things when it comes to titans: don’t dwell too long on trying to find the perfect tile matches, like you might do in a war or raid or other kind of quest. Make the full 90 seconds count, even if it means recklessly flinging every tile you see at the titan without a well planned strategy. Titans don’t give you enough time to strategize. Try to be fast. The more you practice, the better you will get at spotting good combos quicker. Conventional wisdom says that the best way to learn is to start slowly, and get faster over time - and this is overall a good strategy for the game as a whole… but when it comes to titans… be fast. Yeah, you can sit there and try to figure out the optimal tile setup for max damage, but meanwhile the clock is ticking, and you’re missing out of lots of smaller attacks that might also result in bigger combos as the tiles shift.

1 Like

Hope to Christ and win RNGeezus’s favor. That is how you get 5 stars. :wink:

Thanks so much for your time, my max team is ~3150. Never used Kashy against a titan as his attack is so low. Static defense only. For consistency I’m using a 3,1,1 on attacks and occasionally a 4,1 or straight 5 on raid revenge if I lose the first two times.

Time to start TC20 again as I have no reds or yellows I can level up that I want to. Kailani is a prospect I guess but the slow mana heroes are so tedious. I refuse to feed Dawa, but am levelling up a Brienne for Titans.

Just hope my initial luck with TC20 remains, 3 in 2 weeks surprised me (Vivica, Elena and then Sartana) and a couple of nice 4*s. The next time I ran it I got Hawkmoons, Dawas and Karils and stopped again. EHT’s aren’t treating me kindly either.

2 Likes

Gem summons and EHTs hate me as well. TC20 is spotty, but at least it’s free, so I’m running 2 of them. Got myself a Hu Tao from one today! :grin: Not as good as a 5*, but I’ve been needing yellows.

1 Like

@TGW He might sound underwhelming but he has revive and he is AoE with blind. He has been coming in handy for the Pirates event. That loveable panda with the naginata is not to be underestimated. Since he is slow, a mana troop would be best on him.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to suggest that he’s underwhelming, I have him on an alt, he’s solid. :+1: I’ve been running two TC20s for 2-3 weeks now and been getting mostly 3s so far… hoping for some of those elusive 5s, none yet. Just a Colen and Hu. Didn’t need Colen, already had one and my red bench is pretty full already, but Hu will definitely be welcome on my yellow bench once leveled.

2 Likes

@TGW Sorry about that, it is just the general consensus that he isn’t really a favored holy hero. He is really good on the very fast specials modifier tournament. Then again, all slow charging heroes are.

1 Like

@Synidicate42,

Yes, there is, and I’ll show you step by step:

1. Go to the Summon Gate, make your summons as usual with the gems you have.

2. If no 5* hero appears, then go to the upper right corner and tap on the white cross within a blue square.

3. Once on that screen, go to the the option 11.000 gems and press buy.

4. go back to the Summon Gate and summon again (1x,10x, or 30x, depending on your gem stock and particular preference).

Repeat steps 2-4 as needed until the hero you want comes from the Gate (see options available).

You are welcome.

6 Likes

I think most people here can confirm that the best way to pull the hero you want is to use your remaining mats on a just average hero of the same color before you summons.

2 Likes

:joy::laughing::relaxed:t​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::joy::joy:

1 Like

Apart from the helpful and conventional wisdom referred to above (which is all grindy or too spendy $$)…

One trick I like to use is say what I want on the forum, and sometimes something remotely close comes true

Otherwise say something like “I won’t ever pull X” on the forum

Then try to pull for X and Old Man Murphy and his Law might come knocking on your door

How I got Alby, a lesson in advanced yoga… left ankle behind right ear,eyes crossed whilst chanting Alby… Alby…Alby… Alby over and over again, take phone in left hand and snake is around the back of your head and then use your nose to tap on the summon button whilst keeping those eyes crossed, if you hold that position for about ten minutes and keep the chanting up then you will get Alby. I’m currently at my chiropractor waiting for my next appt having just been to the optometrist to see if he can get rid of my cross eyed squint. :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WOW @zephyr1 @DaveCozy @littleKAF This really should be here>>>>Fairly False Forum Facts 🤓 - #144 by dbotelho
There is a bunch I didnt even know. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Don’t worry. @Wraith’s advice only is sound in months where Alby is not featured.

1 Like

A few plates of gems and two cup of tc20 cappucino might works. Plus load of patience.

If everything else failed, try sacrificing a goat or Kentucky Fried Chicken @ KFC to RnG Gods.
I pulled Kunchen, Miki, Rumpelstiltskin and Kingston right after every KFC bucket…lol.

1 Like