How To Play Empires Puzzle With Two Accounts

Does anyone know how you can play Empire Puzzles on one device but idea two different accounts? Like I’ve 2 different Google play Accounts but even when I uninstalled it and reinstalled it it just automatically loaded my primary Gmail account how would I be able to play under both emails?..

You can actually play both accounts on the same device. Log out and when you log back in it will give you the option on which account you wish to log back in with. You can literally switch between accounts fluidly on the same device.

2 Likes

Please read this first, just so you are aware:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005463249-Can-I-play-with-multiple-accounts-

3 Likes

Many do it and I have yet to see a real problem yet. I tried it, and saw enough little things on iOS that made me nervous made me retract the account. SG was nice enough to move my purchases to my main account - I hadn’t gotten the memo on the potential issues when I did it.

I think the only flawless way to do it is two devices, two different accounts. I was using two accounts on the same device and like I said, saw some things that made me anxious so I bailed.

2 Likes

How can I play make my second account what’s the secret

I have two accounts but I use two different tablets so as far as the game is concerned, I’m two different people.

Do you mean to tell me I bought an Android phone and an iPhone to play two accounts, when I could’ve done it in only ONE PHONE!?! :cry:

:wink:

I’m kiddin, I got my wife to get the game on her iPhone, but the two google accounts thing works too.

Somethin I see others do is get an android emulator on their PC and use a different google account there. If you have a computer you don’t need a tablet necessarily

3 Likes

on Android you can have multiple user accounts. just create another one, log into google play with another email address and play on a second EnP account. on Bs you can have multiple instances too.

I onced shown this here…but in foreighn language section

I tried bluestacks emulator on my PC and it really ran choppily. It was very slow and frustrating. Forget titan hits. I play on Android with both accounts when not at home. When I am at home, I have a tablet designated for my main account only and my alt account I play on my Android phone at the same time.

I often have conversations between the two accounts in Peer Support or when they are both in the same alliance (rare), in Alliance chat. The two accounts do not get along and argue a LOT.

1 Like

The first time my 2nd account scored higher than my first one I felt a little upset by that :joy:

And I thought I was bad when my favorite hero belonging to the aponent killed me, I felt bitrade.

Huh? Say what? Wrong thread, man.