How to get rare wanted chest. (never had one in 2 months)

People in my alliance tell me they regurarly get coloured chests. I never had one in nearly two months. Should there be a minimum you might get or is this a bug for me and should i go to helpdesk.

Anyone who knows what might be the frequence? Daily player, uptil now also in my breaks at work :smiley:

At any case, i sure haven’t found a thread considering this. I’m curious about the figures.

2 Likes

With respect “rare” is the key word.
And "regularly " can be subjective…

2 Likes

Despite the meaning of what’s rare or not, I can tell you that general experience about it is: you have great chance to get an elemental chest every 14-19 chests.
That’s what happens most cases, considering everyone who wrote about it on this forum. People even use to speed up chest time with gems to make them appear more, so you can consider your frequency!
Normally you can open 2 monster chests and 1 raid chest daily without much effort so it’s common to appear every 10 days.
As we are talking about a total random game where almost nothing is guaranteed you should have at least one color chest per month worst case scenario.
So keep grinding, that nice chest will pop up eventually.

1 Like

14-19 total chests, or all three chests (monster, hero/Raid, Titan) 14+ times?

I regularly clear my Monster and Titan chests, and barely ever clear Raid. My rare chests are few and far between…

2 Likes

I think it’s raid chests more than monster or titan, in my experience

1 Like

Please see this thread:

4 Likes

Rook, Is this going to inspire you to start raiding now?

1 Like

It should… :rofl:

(20 characters)

1 Like

Just because I haven’t updated in a while, I still fall within the range noted in that thread without any exception. So my RNG seems pegged between about 20 and 50 chests completed. I get one every 7-10 days more often than not.

1 Like

I complete 2 raid and 2 monster chests daily and titan chests as frequently as possible. On average I see a rare chest every 20th day or so…

1 Like

That seems really low to me based on what I see. For me it’s as reliable as RNG can be in this range (which is still pretty wide, but still).

1 Like

Yes it’s low, but I guess I’m on a bad streak. Started to pay attention to it around Christmas when I’d had roughly 4 weeks with no rare chest.

1 Like

There was a game-wide glitch around that time and no-one got rare elemental boxes for that period of time. it was fixed. I get one about every 10 days or so.

2 Likes

I’m really surprised to read about how frequently the elemental chests appear in general. For myself and those in our alliance we get a chest about every 3 months or so. I’ve gotten 2 and have sh17. I’m level 30, but I tend to level up very fast, so I’m not as far along as I should be in developing my resources.

Now if I were the only one that had elemental chests appear at a rate of 1 every few months I could just ride it off to bad luck, but for the entire alliance to have the same experience with chests says that it’s the norm. I can only believe that the elemental chest spawn has been nerfed, badly nerfed.

1 Like

How many chests do you open per week? I get one every week to ten days, on average. Sometimes it’s a few weeks between them for me, sometimes only a few days. I’m opening a titan chest a week, 2 monster chests a day, and roughly 3 raid chests every two days, depending on timing. That’s averaging just under 26 chests a week, which accords with the guessed rate, which is in the region of one elemental chest per 30 normal ones, again on average.
There is a random element involved, which means some people have reported finishing one elemental chest to immediately get another one in the same slot, and others go longer times between, but as an average, 1 in 30 seems fairly typical.

I have similar results on both accounts.

I think this was taken out of context. For your raid chest you have a better chance of better treasure based on your trophies because the chests are ranked accordingly. For Monster chests/Titan chests the trophies make little or no difference. I don’ think Trophy level has anything to do with Elemental chest appearance or treasure.

1 Like

If your not using gems to do at least 3 monster chests a day and 2 raid chests you are going about it all wrong. I aquired 4 elemental chest last month and expect another soon.

1 Like

I’m more conservative. With work and other things to do, I generally stick to using gems to keep the chests matching my schedule as much as I can without spending too much, hence the variability in raid chests. I’d like to play more, but alas, other things in life get in the way sometimes.

2 Likes

I’m also cheap with actual money. Given a choice between paying for data during my working hours and getting the boss annoyed about me being distracted from working, or using free wi-fi on my breaks and not getting the boss unhappy, I think the latter is a better choice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cookie Settings