How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

Game keeps crashing when in raid battles. Just had a near win and game crashed which gave me a raid loss. Can this be sorted please

I made an order today for 300 gems and 30 gems for my alliance members and I was charged twice and not received anything

I suggest to contact support directly.

Proof of my order and deduction and I did not receive anything

Hi! I’m a former moderator (which means player just like you, and have no power).

Please contact the game directly, as instructed in the first post of this thread. :+1:

(I have heard of a double bill before; usually it is handled quickly if you contact support directly.)

1 Like

What do you do when support says you have failed to provide your account identifier, which I have. I’m going around in circles. E&P says to contact Google. Google responds with contact developer. How is that even supposed to work?

EDIT: @Petri @KiraSG

Issue, Bluestacks got me to delete game play data without any warning.

I am unable to sign into my account since noon today, used all kinds of different networks, wifi, data all options but the game doesn’t load. I am using a Samsung note 10, tried signing in from an older Samsung galaxy 8 device but got the prompt that it was no longer compatible with the device - PLEASE HELP. has my account been hacked?? My game ID is Michangela 599

Try submitting a support ticket

Thank you, did manage to access my account after reinstalling the game (something I did as a last resort) but just for reference how does one generate a support ticket

See the original post above :arrow_double_up:

My game isn’t working since yesterday. I tried to search similar topics, but couldnt find any. I get to the Small Giant logo screen, then game shuts down after some seconds. I’ve tried to force stop the game and Android Webview. Also removed webview updates and turned phone off and on. Maybe I should reinstall the game since I have it via Google Play? So my progess should be safe.

Why only bots answer and not people?

Unfortunately, they don’t think :disappointed:

(I checked it and i didn’t use the word “key”)

I’m not sure about the issue you are raising? :thinking:

If your support ticket is not game related, which is what their response implies… How different would the help of a “real person” provide? :person_shrugging:

is simple only otherwise asked question bot misunderstanding

What is your issue maybe we could give some help

it’s complicated, so I wanted someone to analyze a certain type of my submissions from the last year. but the bot was not willing to do that.

Sorry, if I am writing to the wrong topic, but I have an issue with adding a new topic on this forum. Seemingly a bug, but can be anything else too. When trying to add a topic I receive a message “An error occurred: You are not permitted to view the requested resource”.
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Joguei 8 vezes nas histórias inauditas gastei 77 de energia
é não sai do nível 17 modo difícil

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

English is preferred …

Text

I played the unprecedented stories 8 times and spent 77 energy
It doesn’t leave level 17 hard mode

Bit unsure on what you asking is it to do with the untold tales

1 Like

Hello,

I’m trying to contact you because I lost my game progress, I was logged in with my google address and I accidentally deleted my achievements from Google Play Games and now I have to start the game from the beginning.
Can I still recover the progress?
Thank you.