How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

This appears to be a work around…

Would be nice if the chat option was visible properly?

Still not seeing any reports of a “menu” option.

Edit: once the chat symbol appears after selecting “not helpful” it appears to remain visible on all pages thereafter.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] No points in Raid Tournament

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] MASTER THREAD - Fables Challenge Event Scoring and Rewards Issue (12 Oct)

Hello there ! Please tell me , my access code has become invalid due to low activity . How can I restore my account ?

@Mira I pointed you to this thread because it has instructions for how to contact Support.

You can’t contact Support by posting here. You need to submit a ticket from the game.

Follow the instructions in the top post of this thread.

@Petri Hi. I’m sorry to bother you but would you be able to private message me regarding something that does not have a “issue” relation but could use your assistance on?

Much appreciated, no rush.

Bitte um hilfe das alte google konto funktioniert nicht mehr bei einen Spieler aus unserer Allianz nun hat die ein neues gemacht aber nun wegen spielstand ist ja mit dem alten konto synchronisiert bitte um rasche hilfe

If I don’t get a way easy to contact devs or get some resolve @moderators being I’m disability and not very process and reading able because of challenges. It’s gonna pose a huge problem for me!!! I am not PLEASED the latest update won’t allow my set defense team to function properly. The only update that is sending me through the ROOF stress wise!

Instructions for contacting support are in the OP of the thread you’ve replied to…

Pictorially if you’re that way inclined (credit @MuadDib)

4 Likes

Здавствуйте помогите мне восстановить игру как мне ее остановили и написали если ошибка обратитесь в службу,много раз обращалась не могут помочь что мне делать если фейсбуке есть иргра моя

Hello, help me restore the game as it was stopped for me and wrote if there is an error, contact the service, many times you can not help me what to do if there is an irgra on my Facebook

That helps thanks! Multiple steps get confusing and just like some phone services just to get to the right option. My patience runs thin on that and it can get frustrating. Once I have something down no problem.

[Moderator edit to remove SS of account infos]

помогите плиз

help pliz

Писала в тех поддержку, говорю что ошибка какая нибудь, за 4года впервые, почему

I uninstalled reinstalled the app now I can’t play and I’m in war with my clan

My samsung j7 erro i need reset all. Affter reset i can’t connec my accout. I dont remember accout google and can’t recover it. My name in game : Funnypig
Can be help me recover my accout game?
This is link i shave for my friend for more invite in game :Friend Invite - Empires & Puzzles

Hey, @Nguyenhoi!
If you can’t access your game to contact the customer service, press on this link:

https://smallgiantgames.helpshift.com/a/empires-puzzles/?p=web&s=contact&f=how-to-contact-support

Then you need to send a support request using the contact form with as much information possible that can help them identify your problem:

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

I done it but nobody help me. I bought vip every month and very much in shop. But no GM help me. This game has good service for gamer?

A post was merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] Mystic vision not working 06.12.2020

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Able to Raid Same Opponent more than 3 Times

hello. i am not sure where to get help. i bought goblin balloon at $2.99 in order to get 100 wizard emblems which was shown in the balloon but the game sent me 100 paladin emblems instead which was not my priority. can someone direct me please. i want to get what i purchased for but not something else? anyone encoutered this type of issue and how was it dealt with?