How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

Starting from our version 31 update, we ask all players to use the in-game Support button when submitting a new support request. You can find the Support button by tapping ’ MENU’, then 'OPTIONS’ and selecting the ’ SUPPORT’ -tab. Please browse or search the support articles to find quick help on your issue. If the articles are not helpful or your issue needs personal assistance, tap ‘NO’ at the bottom of any article and you will be able to reach an agent.

Further information here:

We ask all players to read the relevant FAQ articles and the threads here before creating a new request. Thank you! :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Hi yesterday i purchase 400 diamonds i resieved the messege that was payed , but i didnt resive the diamonds

3 Likes

This might help:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003892065-I-didn-t-get-my-order-

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Building takes too long

This is my first post and not really sure if I’m right? Have a question: How is possible to get selected to revenge in PvP 2 times in a row?

2 Likes

You are allowed three attempts at revenge on someone who attacks you. Winning means you can’t attack again, having successfully revenged yourself, but if you lose you can keep on trying until either you fail three times total, or do win.

5 Likes

this morning I did not find the 2 heroes purple one of 4 stars at the last climb and one of 3 stars (I do not remember the names, the one of 4 had counterattacking skills). How can I get them back please? My account is #, if you want to check or help me. Thank you

1 Like

Please don’t share your account identifier in public. For contacting support, please follow the instructions provided in the first post of this topic. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here I was received an revenge attack from the same player witch he wins in first instance and is allowed to attack again.
I experienced if I make an revenge attack and win I can’t attack again. If I loose instead then of course I’m allowed to attack again. BUT in this case the player can attacks even he wins a second time?

1 Like

The picture you posted is from your watchtower, which records your wins in green, and your losses in red. The order is from bottom to top (most recent).

The first attack is green because you won and repulsed your attacker. The second is red because he beat you (and is therefore no longer able to Revenge/Attack you.)

It is working as intended. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But both (bottom won) and (upper lost ) were from enemy revenge (I google translate the text) . That was not working as intended from my understanding.:thinking:

1 Like

With revenge you, and they, get three attempts to attack back. If they win a revenge attack, then they can’t fight you again. If they lose, then they can try again, up to three times total.
That’s what the screenshot shows. The attacker had three chances for revenge. They attacked once. That took one chance, leaving two more tries. The second attack, they won, completing the revenge. Because they won that time, the third chance to fight expired. They could have made three attempts total before being forced to give up if they lost all three revenge attacks.

4 Likes

But look at the order. the bottom one is won and the upper one is lost. seems to me that he already won in his first try (bottom) but why he can have another revenge (which he lost, upper)?

1 Like

That screenshot belongs to the defender, the one who is being attacked in revenge. They won against the first revenge attempt, so their attacker was left with two tries. The attacker tried again, and won the second try.

2 Likes

Why would you have another revenge attempt if you already won in first try? I’m afraid I cant quite understand what you are trying to say. Or I understand something incorrectly here?

The person who won the first fight was not the one trying to take revenge. They were the original attacker who the revenge was against. The screenshot was from a person who was being attacked for revenge, not trying to take revenge, so the win and loss messages would be reversed.
The person who lost the first fight was the one trying to have revenge, and they lost/failed on the first try.

2 Likes

If they are reverse, then that make sense. But I need to check this sometime later because I hardly got more than one time revenge at this moment because i left weak defense team. thanks though, will keep in mind to check later.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Feb 7 2018 - Alliance roster and chat glitch

• 1 (bottom), enemy attacks you, you win (green)
  • 2 (top), enemy attacks you, enemy wins (red)

The colors are from your perspective, not the enemy. So when they LOSE, you see green. When they WIN, you see red. It’s all a matter of perspective. :wink:

2 Likes