How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

I have to apologise I made mistake myself. Please close the case.

FIXED MY ACCOUNT!
NO NEED TO RECOVER ANYTHING ON MY ACCOUNT. OS NO LONGER LOST. WHFFT. THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE. ITS WORKING GREAT NOW! THANK YOU FOR YOUE ASSISTANCE.
BunnyKitty88

After latest update i can’t sign in on game, server problem, will you fix it? This is many players problem new

Please click this link to the FAQ about contacting Game Support. At the bottom of the article is a blue link (“Submit a Request”) to click to start the process.

You do not need to go inside the game to access help this way. :wink:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

Tried to access the forums through the game including filling out a ticket. And it crashed 5 times total. I don’t even know if the ticket was submitted. Will try to access tomorrow. I reinstalled the game and restarted the phone. To no avail. Hopefully I am the only one with the issue. Thank you.

Still waiting for my account to be released from suspension. So quick to take payment for gems. So slow to fix issues. After 2000 dollars would of thought it would be better.

As I seem to be unable to start a new thread I’ll post this here. Sorry for threadjacking.

Bug error, as in there is an error with this bug.

Scorpions are arachnids and have eight legs not six (plus the pedipalps/claws)

1 Like

Доброго времени суток. Как связаться с поддержкой в игре по следующему вопросу: мой телефон, на котором было установлено приложение Empires & Puzzles сбосил свои настройки на заводские и игра была удалена. В Google Play Game я к сожалению не аторизировался, к фейсбуку подключал но у приложения тоже стоит запрет на авторизацию сторонних приложений. Как восстановить доступ к аккаунту, ведь там было совершено немало платежей и прокачаны герои?

I’ve won several raids now which have come back as defeats. This is becoming a great annoyance to me.

Nie dostalam nagrody za ukonczenie poziomu legendarnego poniewaz czas wydarzenia sie skonczyl. Mimo to gra zabrala mi 75 klejnotow za kontynuacje. Dlaczego??

Здраствуйте у моего мужа проблема с акаунтом,помогите решить пожалуйста.

Привет,у моего мужа проблемы с игрой.помогите решить

Hello, how can i contact with support team if I can’t log in to the game due suspention of my game account and suspent my google account on the zendesk support portal? There are no any way to do that?
Thx in advance

A post was split to a new topic: [Portuguese] - Did not receive purchase

The link given in the very first post allows you to contact Support without being in game. Bans are not discussed on the Forum.

Hello, I can not log in to the account, I can not create a theme where I want to. The game is not correctly displayed

Hello, dear moderaror Rock.

• I have read the first article. But could you please look at the picture .

• have loocked every where, that’s why I have posted the message on the forum.

Click the article “How to contact support”. Inside, look for the words “Submit a Request” and click that. (It should be at the bottom of the article, and in blue font. That will connect you to Game Support directly.)

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

Yes, i did it before. Directly as you have wrote.

Fill all fields and try to submit. Have recieve the label “Requester: … is suspended. " under the field " Your email address”. So i can not to contact with Support Team :).

Then alas you are stuck until your account is no longer suspended. I’m truly sorry. :confused: