How to Contact Support (v1.9.7 onwards)

Usually you need to read a number of articles, and reply to a number of articles before you get the power to make new threads. It shouldn’t take that long. :wink:

O, ok. I didn’t know. Thank you and have a nice evening, I suppose. :slight_smile: It is midnight over here…

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Only getting 3* Heroes

Good time of the day,
Have such an issue with titans and provinces
Hope to get a feedback soon
Thanks

1 Like

I continue without solve about my purchase. I had to make a new purchase and the item say the VIP Access will be accumulated, but not yet.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

hello …sence last update i have a lot of bugs after finishing a fight whit the titan ,is says a have given 0 gamage…and sometimes i have tow titans on screan

Have you tried turning your game/device off then on again? Sometimes this will reset the game.

If you continue to have this problem, please contact Game Support. See the FAQ article for instructions:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

@MattiZeus: same advice.

When you purchase the VIP package, you unlock a dragon on your stronghold (clicking it will give you 30 gems per day, for a total of 900 in a month). You also get a second builder. (You’ll notice that you can activate a second build while the first is still going.) Lastly, I believe you get extra Summons, though the 1.10 release notes do not specify that.

2 Likes

You do get an extra daily summon, but it’s possible to miss it if you’re not looking because it makes a double roll with a single button press.

2 Likes

When the first purchase doesn’t work, I made a second purchase VIP Package and I expected both VIP Pacakages where added, but today only have one activated, with a few 20 days remaining, when I 'll have to have a few 50 days

Hello. Today i spend 600 cristal for Ascension pack ice. Need warm cap and fine glover to ascend one my hero…but i receive just 3 item: rugged clothes, adventure’s kit and training manual, no other pack item. Is the twice time who receive just part of pack, and no all item who contain pack. Please help me. I invest more money in this game and think is not fair.

Please report this to Game Support:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

There are two kinds of offers:

“Guaranteed” and “At least 2 of”.

With Guaranteed, you get every item listed in the offer:

With “at least 2 of”, the offer is a random selection of at least two (usually no more) of the items listed:

Please read the description of the offer, so you’re not disappointed. As with many things in the game, you are getting a chance, but not a guarantee.

NOTE: Warm Cape and Fine Gloves are rare ascension items and are usually found in one of these locations:

• Titan loot (possible below 7*, more likely above)
  • Wanted chests
  • Rare Wanted chests
  • Rare Quests
  • Mystic Vision

These are where I get most of my loot. Also keep at eye for larger gem purchases, which can include guaranteed items:

1 Like

Ok…now i understeand😉. At now, i guaranted not buy any pack

I have bought, but usually limit my purchases to gems or gems+guaranteed items. Good luck!

1 Like

hi, spend yesterday 2800 gems and received 0 5*, just happy for the the money I lost. This is not possible to guaranty 1 5* when we purchase 10 Heros with 2800 gems ? Like this game but losing money for nothing …

As I have posted elsewhere, the game does not promise 5* to anyone; you get a random chance for better than 3*, but not a guarantee.

Many players have spent a great deal of time building a Training Camp lvl 20 because the odds for 5* seem to hover at around 5% (4* at 20%).

I hope you have good luck, whichever path you choose!

1 Like

33 euros for nothing … like Biglau said I understand too and hope other players can read this.
Thanks

When the first purchase doesn’t work, I made a second purchase VIP Package and I expected both VIP Pacakages where added, but today only have one activated, with a few 20 days remaining, when I 'll have to have a few 50 days

Cookie Settings