How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

2 posts were split to a new topic: Is this regeneration correct? (Alberich regens Joon)

Please apologise my misreading it wrong and hope not cause any further problems?
Of course everything is running like it should be and correct.
Thank you for your patience

2 Likes

Hello! Today I had a sad problem… I am from Brazil. Char name Garou. I saw this sale of 200 gems for R$ 3,50. I bought it three times (600 gems) but just got 400 gems. Please, I am waiting for my gems. Following, an extract of the credit card I used to pay the gems.

1 Like

Please see here:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003892065-I-didn-t-get-my-order-

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: I attacked the Titan but scored zero

3 posts were split to a new topic: Missing Tabard (How to contact Support after v1.9.7)

I tried to buy special offer paying twice… You took money twice and didn’t give me gems and else…

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Problems with chests

after reinstalling the game. can not log in to my account. what is the problem?!
image|281x500

1 Like

Was in the middle of a boss fight using my last 3 fight banners. I was so close to my next level and then the game servers went down. I wasn’t able to complete the fight and when I was able to reconnect I lost those 3 fight banners.

1 Like

I’ve just updated to the latest version and was playing the “very hard” level on the challenge event. I spent 20 flags, and got all the way to the boss level when the game lost connection. I haven’t moved my phone, my internet is fine and it never happened before. So I waited until I had 20 flags and started again. I only got through half of that level, before I got a message of "unexpected error occurred… " something to do with connectivity. I lost 40 flags and still can’t get through the level. I’ve never had issues with connection before the update, please help. TIA

1 Like

Please scroll up for instructions on how to contact Game Support (there will be a link).

There is an article in the FAQ about Connectivity, here:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005092033-Troubleshooting-Connectivity-Issues

1 Like

Yesterday, I bought a VIP pase and today I haven’t the second constructor option and the 30 gems diary too

1 Like

I just lost more than 300 gems.
Had 900, came back after being offline and there were just 591 left :frowning:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Missing Food Store

I saw that elsewhere on the Forum this morning. I believe the player contacted game support for a fix. Please scroll up to the posted link about contacting support after 1.9.7.

1 Like

Ever since the update to 1.10 my chats have disappeared. Rebooting the phone will sometimes work but I cannot need to reboot my phone every time I want to see what has been said in the alliance chat stream. Thought it had been fixed with the update as chats were populated, but the issue is back. See the attached screenshot. This screenshot is from a few minutes ago. Won’t let me send more than one but I have them from a few hours ago and yesterday as well. Please let me know a way to resolve this as it is beyond frustrating.

1 Like

Here:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

1 Like

Hi,
I dont now how to create a new topic. No button create. Anyway, i cant buy Vip pass, or anything at all, because it shows, that i am logged on other account, wchi h is not proper one, that with credid card. IT stars lately, before last update everything was ok. It is a problem only with this game, I checked. What should I do?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Karil stopped!