How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

How to get support when the game doesn’t load is the issue.

How can you use the in game help button when the game doesn’t load

Can get in touch via the Support website

Thank you for your response, I have sent a request to help resolve my account that appears to be locked on my I phone the update messed up my iPhone as the app store account doesn’t show the game but is displayed on my screen and shows on my iPhone storage as version 28.0.0 which is the current one I believe.

Boas wanted to report an error … my yellow jackal 4 stars does not load with 4 tubes of small mana …

A post was merged into an existing topic: Season 2 problem- Finishing Season 2 Mission

It’s not clear how to open a new topic. I can’t find how to actually open a ticket. Please provide all steps.

Like literally steps it out on the link in the OP…

What’s the submit a new ticket link look like, I’ve clicked on everything

I clicked on new and it gives me open tickets

Following the instructions in the support article:
Screenshot_20200407-001931_Chrome

Ok, so I can’t open one through the forum, have to log into the website? I don’t have that link displayed in here.

You have to go in thru the game… Like the instructions say to.

I got to it, not intuitive for a slow minded individual like me. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

All good; best of luck with the ticket :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Master] - Hero Level Maxed but Special Skill is Not

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Misleading info on extra team so I’ve wasted 100 diamonds

Can this please be reopened at some point? it was getting talkative and I believe it is a matter of good debate and a needed topic… I don’t feel this way on every topic! It got slightly overboard between a couple of commenters, but it is a matter I feel people should be able to talk about regardless of how others feel whether it be moderators &, or certain individual players. Debating topics is a good thing!

Are you aware of this account trying to exploit your members…

I beat the last level of farholme and I didn’t get any of the loot for it. The only reason I played it was so I can get a Damascus blade to level up my sartana so that I have a complete rainbow team for my war defense.( P.S. before you ask, Yes I completed farholme completely I have not used the ascension items that I was supposed to get. It’s getting quite frustrating having to wait so long for 5*ascension items to drop but now I even beat the damn quest that gave them away and I goes shafted. I honestly don’t feel like waiting around for another 4 months for a quest to come up where it drops damascus blades