How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

Dear @Petri , kindly ask you to help finish case #125953
Thanks in advance.

Ciao, ho inviato una richiesta di recupero account. Ma ancora nessuna risposta, per favore contattatemi.

That truly is a **** support system then. Anyone should be able to contact support, regardless of suspension or not.

Folks who get suspended usually have egregiously violated the rules. I’m not sure about the others, but you have to seriously try with me before you are bounced.

(Are you saying if someone gets a flat tire from an illegal high speed pursuit, the police owe him a free tire after they ticket him?) :thinking: Forgive my bad analogy, but…?

A me non va visione mistica

Good day,

I can only guess about the workload of support team.

But regarding to my previous topic No answer from support team for 5 days
there is no any answer from support team for 7 days =(

Dear @Petri please help to finish case #125953
“Account miss aftre re-link”
All needed info is provided.

Thanks in advance.

How do I get my account identifier so I can submit a request for the game crashing before loading in everytime when I cant open the game due to i crashing before I get in?

Es un error claro…es un fallo

same here grizz. 4 10pulls = 0 5star, 0 4star, &u guessed it 40 3star. multiple sets of garbage heroes. not spending more for less again

Hi. Excuse me please that I write this message, but I though there was a serious bug that has strongly affected my mood and desire to play this game… The mistake happened because of my fault, I understand that you can not help, but I beg you to respond to my problem!!! I purely accidentally due to the fact that I did not sleep a day at work and lost care, pumped hero, a hero with five stars. Accordingly, I do not care lost a character with 5 stars… Very unpleasant and hurtful situation! I try to financially support your development of the game, comply with all the rules and do not violate them… If possible, please return me this character, that I could continue the game and could just enjoy and enjoy this version of the game!!! Very insulting and not a pleasant situation, please go to my meeting!!! Thanks for earlier!! Nickname in the game Osariys. Character which I by mistake lost the Kadilene. Help please!

@Kerridoc I know you made a #rc830 hashtag that goes to a thread. I wondered if you could make something like a #contact-support that goes to this thread to make it easier to link when replying to bug reports. Just a thought, thanks!

2 Likes

Done. #contact-support is now live.

2 Likes

Oh that’s awesome…

1 Like

Hmm, I’m not sure if it’s working. #contact-support doesn’t seem to show the actual Contact Support post when I click through from another post. But it does work from here. :confused:

EDIT: ok, even weirder. Now it seems to work again from both places. Before it was only showing @KLinMayhem’s post from above. Maybe it has something to do with the tracking of what you’ve read in a thread. I’ll keep an eye on it.

Thank you . I am new to gaming so I wasn’t sure how to get this to the right place.

How can I communicate with a member of the technical support for the game

You can contact support here:

In game options->support->support. They don’t have any realtime method I’m aware of. The Bugs and Issues Category will sometimes see a response, but for just as often you will be pointed to the in game support anyway.

I need to report a bug about Mitsuko , her ice reflect mana perk is not reflecting the damage back it has happened several times on me this evening during pvp battles against a variety of blue heroes . I have put up the reflect shield then got hit by blue next move and it took my health away and theres was not affected and this has happenes in alot of matches which has cost me the battle which takes hero kills away to fill my hero challenge and wastea my attacks which i have had to use gems at least 3 times to buy raid energy . Could you please work on this issue or give me my gems back please … Thanks

First at the war preperation i can only choose 3* heroa second after that can’t log In my war defennce looks like 3heros but usually i have 5heros why is that?