How rare exactly is the Challenge Coin? (Special Event summoning token)

I spent like 1100 diamonds (11 flasks) and I think I used some 6 of my flasks and that was it. That some 34 hours of playing this stage. The rest of the runs was for normal energy, like every morning when it is almost full.

Thank you very much for this information!

I will also start collecting data for this event (November 2019). I will post rewards in here once i start the grind!

Just finished all three tiers, no suspicious chests what so ever… this did not happen before… the previous two events provided some chests during the first run through… well, that’s it…

2 Likes

In the event I play at rare level 3 since yesterday over 200 flag and 0 coins (zero) Chances are absurd

Nothing exact, but I started the event with nine coins, I have three now, and I’ve done two summons. I finished rare, epic, and all but the last two stages of legendary. Doing the math, I guess I’ve picked up six coins from stages so far, including two during a single stage of legendary. note: if you get a chest in the second wave, kill it first so that it’s easier to setup your board for the bosses. I have done very little farming or re-runs to improve my score, so that’s mostly come from first runs.

I share very similar experience with you, last 2 events I would typically have already encountered at least one chest during epic tier (I go in order of Rare, Epic, then Legendary), but I didn’t actually see the first chest until Legendary 8 and one more on Legendary 14.

I didn’t get my first chest until level 13 of epic after playing lengendary and rare first with some replays so it was about 50 runs. I got 6 more since then in probably about 100 runs across all stages.

I got 3 so far 1 each In every tier! Not going looking for them

Got 2 or 3 on the first run. Now farming rare 3 and got total of 18. Expect to see more by the end

On rollout, got 5 chests while completing event, then none on redoing. On this month’s event, got 1 while completing, and ended with 7 total, hotspot was epic stage 2. The in between monthly event was in between. Situation looks normal.

In my case, very rare. Or for the games terms. Legendary. I was stuck at 9 coins for 2 days. I guess ill earn some more during the next event

For this last event, I got 33 challenge coins:

• 15 (rare/epic/legendary completion rewards)
  • 18 from suspicious chests

Saved for Teltoc

1 Like

In which stage you farm it mostly?

Mostly in rare 1-2-5 and epic 2.

1 Like

If you are only after the coins, start the fight on any of rare 1-2-3, if first wave doesn’t have a chest, flee, rinse & repeat. If you have +20 mostly red heroes, go all the way through the boss wave and if still no chest , then flee.

Same plan of actions here with 42 challenge coins.
Leftover from previous events: 1
Completion of all difficulties: 15
From suspicious chests: 26

1 Like

God damn my stupid luck! Got none during the first run and three (3) after farming rare 3 for 43 x 3 WE plus extra time asditions… so 3 coins for 200+ event runs… so, three suspicious chests after 200+ attempts… maybe they’re not as random… maybe rare 3 has a lower chance than other levels… anyway, I got almost 200k exp. That is still something…

Sound about right. I get usually 1 coin for full WE. As I currently have 55 WE it is quite expensive. But I do many many runs so I get quite a lot of them. Got 43 now.

Many runs?! How many are many? I thought 200 are many… was I wrong?

2 Likes

Very wrong :-). Look at the top of the thread at my first post. I did 1673 runs during the first event. Now I do only like 1000. I am an XP grinder, do it only for the XP.

3 Likes