How rare exactly is the Atlantis Rises seadragon? (10% chance)

I’m actually highly curious as to what my efforts are I dont have any loot tickets. Lol :joy: thank you. Im sitting here ruffing it at 9.7n and then also 15:9n for recruits.

Im low on everything so as much as a hero would be nice :blush: I need so so much. Thanks :two_hearts::panda_face:

Last underwild I managed to catch 20 bats and got zero coins. This underwild I cought 18 and got 45.
Same goes for Atlantis. Did 33 energy/3 tickets and got 5 coins for now

Just used 22 loot tickets on 9:7 normal.
I got 10 coins
It’s the same, to get 100 coins you would need circa 200 lot tickets.

you

2 Likes

No, you’re absolutely right that different people will experience different results. But overall, I believe the rewards are very meager.

2 Likes

I had 3 bats lol :joy: so insane

Sheesh wow. Ty …… and then some random hope I guess.

Correction 25 map stages(loot tickets) gave 10 coins on 9:7 normal.

Yep I always do normal as it does yield better rewards/world energy in the long run. Those pesky spreadsheets proved me wrong years ago when I did my own data collection :joy:

Can’t disagree there. I mean, there is nothing wrong with maybe giving advice, but play styles are quite different depending on how much one spends.

1 Like

I use my loot tickets on 24-10H, which has a ton of monsters including 4 in the boss wave, and average a dragon every other run.

Though I do have about 80 WE flasks, so YMMV if you have a surplus of loot tickets instead.

I am always doing 27/8 hard which gives me good loot and on average enough coins for 1 - 1.5 summons for 70-80 tickets.

1 Like

Depends on what your priority is.

If all you want are coins, then take the advice on only farming Normal stages with plenty of monsters. Won’t need loot tix if you have a strong enough team to auto-play while you do other stuff.

1 Like

I’d disagree, that’s IMO the strategy if you want recruits and resources above all else.

For coins specifically, you’re better off using the few loot tickets you get on higher stage hard mode.

1 Like

I only use my loot tickets for Atlantis 27/8h when Atlantis rises and save another month for next Atlantis.
Today I got Mnesseuss with costume! :+1: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I used to farm 27-8/9 Hard for CM, recruits etc etc, using at least 200 loot tix and minimum 20 WE flasks. Don’t recall getting enough coins for 1 summon.

But then I wasn’t focusing on coins.

Which stage do you farm for coins now?

I don’t bother now. I only need recruits and backpacks.

So it’s mainly 15-9N for me.

If I get some coins, great. Otherwise, :woman_shrugging:t2:

I had only 125 loot tickets this time, I run 13-1 hard only and managed to get 200 coins already. Wasted some tickets trying that stage on normal with 1 full energies, cost a total of 14 tickets for my full energies and got 2 coins. So player level is also a big factor, the more energy you have to spend, the more tickets you can use per WE-bottle. I have 59 energy at the moment (level 84).

I’ve also tried 27-8/9 multiple times previously on hard, it’s not optimal level for getting coins. Much better results on the stages where are lots more enemies.

1 Like

You are right, there is a loot of people thet dont bay enything(coins, diamonds,ticets)and dipends on this to gett as much as posible coints from FP.Yes loot should be betar becouse ticets are not easy to get if you dont bay them>so SG how about easy a little whit a loot and be more nonshalant to give us what we wont.I’t will be beter for you to spend one ticet at the time and not 8>chance is biger to get more coints.It will be great if we can gett 4stars of even 5stars heroes for the loot>and not to be limited to 2stars heroes.What do you think?

Got me excited for a minute… completed 9.4 7 times and not even 1 coin or a chest if that matters :thinking:

It’s stil random and I prefer 9.7 but random is random. Sorry