How rare exactly is the Atlantis Rises seadragon? (10% chance)

Monsters/WE is better in normal levels. You get the exact same average monster count on the normal and hard versions of each level, best I can tell, but spend more WE on hard.

2 Likes

Burned 12 WE flasks on S2,1-2N and S2,15-9N and i have received around 150-200 coins, which is around the same number as last AR for me
Haven’t really tracked them though, but i know i have done 1 extra pull from seahorses alone

1 Like

However, the staff did confirm that hard have different rate of orihaclum seadragon appearance than normal.

In my experience farming at 13-1, with the same number of flags, hard produce more coins.

2 Likes

Hi sorry noob question here. Does 2:4-3 mean season 2, province 4, stage 3? and what is the N for?
if so, then what’s 1:7-4 since it doesn’t give Atlantis coins right? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yes… You are correct, Atlantis coins are earned on the season 2 map only. There are two levels of difficulty though - N for normal and the more advanced, H for hard.

3 Likes

@BarryWuzHere

If we organize teams, we can use this mission for accurate data gathering.

( [FIXED] Possible bug with the mission to get the avatar for the seahorse that drops Atlantis coins if defeated (Orichalcum Seadragon) – Mission is now live for everyone - #22 by vanZille )

4 Likes

If you want to collect data, here’s what is needed:

• Number of runs on that stage (whether you get a sea dragon or not!)
  • Number of seadragons (if you loot ticket you don’t see them … but the mission count will tell you)
  • (preferably) Number of total Atlantis coins

Full data collection for my farming project is possible … but not needed.

7 Likes

Now I know what to save my loot tickets for now. I completed S2 1-1 on hard mode so I am gonna see if they even will appear just because. :thinking:

1 Like

I might be up for this. I still haven’t eaten all the backpacks from the last Atlantis yet but I should be empty by the Thursday. Do you have a hit list of provinces with a high number of monsters to do test runs?

1 Like

Based on what I have read here I’m planning on concentrating on 2:3-4H. Most monsters, hard level for best combined chance of seadragons based on what the devs told Zephyr1. The factor I’m not using is the possibility of more spawns in later stages, but I’m still small and don’t have access to later levels yet.

Wish me luck!

2 Likes

I’m in. I don’t have a lot of flasks,but I feel that’s a good control.

I’m planning on S2, 4-3 Hard because I can just autoplay it and ignore until the rewards pop up.

2 Likes

I’ll try to do my part as well.
Planning on running 15-8-N all AR and burning through my 16 flasks.
Hope i can be of some help for this subject

2 Likes

Hmmm…let me try to collect seadragon data and make a hit list … ideally I would like to see ~100 runs per province in both normal and hard tho ~20 would be a start.

1 Like

I hope we’ll have better ways to farm Atlantis Coins in the future.
Seems like I’ll perform 1 free pull on average for every AR, with most of the AC provided by other sources.

2 Likes

From a very good friend

4 Likes

Started with 22 WE and used 7 flasks @ 42 WE in 1-2N.
Took a fair bit of time, so I regenerated some as I went, so a grand total 6 seadragons in more than 104 runs. I didn’t expect much dragon activity in 1-2 and it seems consitent with what I got per WE last month.

1 Like
Click for useless information

According to rumors in Beta, the Seadragon spawns, and coin drops, are generated on the client, using an RNG seed. This is the same coding used to generate heroes from training camps.

Unless you are cloning your account ( only possible in Beta ), this has little impact on your spawns and drops.

If you are superstitious, wait 4 hours after a bad run of Atlantis Rising.

Notes

Camp - RNG Seed

FIN

2 Likes

More data

This post will be updated as more data arrives.

Note: These sample sizes are pretty small for the odds of a Seadragon. You can expect a lot of variation between players.

2.15-8H Stage ( Most recruits per ticket )

Click for data

59 tickets ( 9 we per ticket )
11 Seadragons

44 coins
2x 2c
5x 3c
3x 5c
1x 10c

2.15-9N ( second best recruits per we, many recruits per ticket )

Click for data

140 Tickets ( 4 we per ticket )
11 Seadragons

44 Coins
7x 2c
0x 3c
2x 5c
2x 10c

2.6-9N ( most recruits per we, Wu Kong grinder gang autoplay )

Click for data

143 Tickets ( 3 we per ticket )
10 Seadragons

44 Coins
4x 2c
2x 3c
2x 5c
2x 10c

2.4-9N ( most Rugged clothes, decent recruits )

Click for details

143 Tickets ( 3 we per ticket )
10 Seadragons

32 Coins
5x 2c
4x 3c
0x 5c
1x 10c

2.1-7N ( kits/ backpacks per ticket )

Click for data

Recruits ( 12,13,15 )= 13.333 per ticket, 1.9 per we

60 Tickets ( 7 we per ticket )
10 Seadragons

43 Coins
2x 2c
3x 3c
4x 5c
1x 10c

2.1-2N ( most kits / backpacks, decent recruits )

Click for details

182 tickets ( 3 we per ticket )
10 Seadragons

31 coins
5x 2c
2x 3c
3x 5c
0x 10c

(Recruits, Atlantis rising, VIP pass loot tickets and It's Raining Loot Tickets!- Coin rate is unknown- Updated with best Kits/ Backpack stages - Average 100 dragons per 6,000 WE)

Edit:
Taking a break, my hands are sore.

FIN

7 Likes

In comparison to the past 2 A.R., which I usually have seen at least one or two O. Seahorses in the first 10 random stages. I have yet to see one after about 20 stages today.

And… Of course, they made an Avatar mission out of these seahorses… Imagine if this was actually and Atlantis Coins as the rewards mission… But ugh… I don’t think I will accumulate enough Atlantis Coins before A.R. ends this weekend to muster a single Atlantis coins pull, may as well save for the future ones.

1 Like

Everybody can check latest stats for S2: 9-9 normal here:

2 Likes