How old is my Alliance?

How can l find out when my Alliance was created? I Thought we could go to settings and it listed how many days/ years since the Alliance began? I can not find anywhere that it states when the Alliance began or how long since it began?? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

If the founder never left the alliance, you can tell by looking at their profile and see how many days since they joined.

3 Likes

As long as the player (usually the leader unless he/she stepped down for whatever reason) who created the alliance did not leave, even once, you may check the number of days he/she joined on the PLAYER INFO by tapping on such player from the alliance roster.

1 Like

And if not, the longest standing member of the alliance might know how long it had been going when they joined.As far as I know there is no record anywhere public of the age of an alliance

1 Like

Yes, in case of my alliance, it is my numbers + 7 days.

You can’t rely on someone’s listed tenure if people regular leave to merc or visit

Well, read again the posts. It was premised that the creator of the alliance did not leave. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

And how would you know? No need for smarminess :man_facepalming:

Ask them :laughing:

1 Like

Bwahaha!!!

20 Touché s

1 Like

Hey all. Play nice.

Why do I feel like I need a mother north meme right about now? :thinking:

4 Likes