How old are you and how long have you been playing?

Curious to see how old the average E&P player is and how long they’ve been playing. I think this will be fun to analyze.

• Under 18 playing E&P LESS than 1 year
  • Under 18 playing E&P MORE than 1 year
  • 18-24 playing E&P LESS than 1 year
  • 18-24 playing E&P MORE than 1 year
  • 25-35 playing E&P LESS than 1 year
  • 25-35 playing E&P MORE than 1 year
  • 36-45 playing E&P LESS than 1 year
  • 36-45 playing E&P MORE than 1 year
  • 46+ playing E&P LESS than 1 year
  • 46+ playing E&P MORE than 1 year

0 voters

3 Likes

Looks like I’m in the majority.

Old farts representin’!

2 Likes

Define “old fart”. :grin:

I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m middle aged and a bit grey around the edges. That’s what gives me character!

5 Likes

You just describe me. Plus I had to scroll down to select my age.

I’m still in the 36-45 for now, but not for much longer.

And my dad still plays video games, he’s nearly 70. I can only hope to still be half the gamer he is if I’m lucky enough to make it that long. :grin:

4 Likes

Right on, you’ll get there. And that gray around the edges is earned. Hell, a lot of it came from Mother North reviving a hero so I have to wait another hour to complete my heroes chest.

1 Like

Hah! I know the feeling. I lost so many raids earlier, it was pathetic. I started just fleeing on purpose after seeing how bad the opening board was and deciding it wasn’t even worth the effort. :laughing:

Mother North and Dogs. Both cause too many Flees/Fleas.

That was fun to check 46+ Made me feel like a youngster for a change :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t you love it when the age categories are left nice and open like that? I feel like I’m 36 again!

In all seriousness though… a lot of younger people fear getting old, when they should be fearing not getting old.

1 Like

So far I’m in the most popular group, 25-35 and playing for 18 months!

Well, in my generation’s defense, your generation was one of the first ones to have regular access to smart phones. Back in my day, if you wanted to play a video game, you had to plug a big boxy TV or monitor into the wall, connect it to a desktop or console, plug that into a wall as well, then connect a joystick, controller, or keyboard to the desktop or console, then put a disk or cartridge into the PC or console and press a button to turn them on. It was quite an ordeal!

2 Likes

Morning folks, we are very careful to protect minors on the forum and even though I’m sure this poll had harmless motives we aren’t keen on anything that may encourage children to identify themselves :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes