How much have you spent?

Regarding feeding, I did the math on this and found that one-by-one feeding has worse chances of gaining a special skill level. Feeding ten 2* heroes of the same color at once gives a 60% chance of not gaining a level (0.6^1). Feeding the same ten heroes one by one gives a 66.5% chance of not gaining a level (0.96^10).

That’s incorrect. Average chances are same.

That’s correct, but feeding one by one gives chances at gaining more than one level.

Not sure anyone wants to read this, but here it is:

2 Likes

I guess the difference isn’t much, but I like the 40% chance of getting something vs. the 33.5% (even if “something” might include more than one level, unlikely as that is). To each his own.

The 33.5% is the chance of getting 1 or 2 or 3 or more level ups. It turns out to be exactly as 40% chance of getting one level up.

This topic is the same way!

1 Like

About $8,000 CDN…and counting…

Seriously

Hangs head in shame…

3 Likes

I’ve spent $55.

joins Bluenoser for company :wink:

2 Likes

I’d love to see your lineup

Don’t feel bad, you’re not the only one by a looooong shot! I know I’ve spent well over $600 this month alone, prob over $700, all just trying to get Zeline. And guess what? I still don’t have her…

Don’t feel bad about spending $8k on a mobile game?

Lol

2 Likes

It’s all perspective. You think millionaires or .com babies care about 5 or 10 grand on a game? Look at the bigger picture of this being world-wide, and that some people are trust-fund kids with more money than they know what to do with.
Edit: And some people work their butts off, and if they want to spend their earnings on what makes them happy, they should be able to do so without stupid comments from others about what they would do with the money and the person that’s earning it is wasting it. I might think $5,000 is way too much for a computer, but to programmers or hardcore PC gamers, that’s nothing. So my point is like I said on another thread: If you don’t have anything to say but something negative, sometimes it’s better for all of us if you just don’t say anything.:wink:

4 Likes

Why do you even respond to these questions like this @Denys? Let people spend their money the way they want. And dont judge people so much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed :slightly_smiling_face:

What exactly did I say that offended you

Nothing, I’m not offended. I’m just curious about why you comment on threads where people post that they spend cash. It always sounds like you’re trying to “shame” (for lack of a better word) them. Maybe I’m reading too much into things :slight_smile:

Ok, everyone has the right to spend whatever they feels like and/or can afford.
But i can’t hide to share Denys logic.
There’s so many good things that you can do instead with so much money.

Lap dance is another good choice :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Ouch, now you know who’s really financing the game.
Somewhere frightening but also ok, as long as the money runs, the game continues:)
And everyone has his hobby by burying his money. (cars / PC / … / E&P ;D)

Topic: ~50€, no 5* (from Summoning)

If I was trying to shame them I’d call them a no-life loser,

I’m just have a gigle :wink: since I’ve never seen or heard of someone spending this much on a game with no way to make any of it back

But that’s just my opinion

Oh yeah, I wouldn’t mind one of those !!!

that’s because as you get older, you’ll find that doing something you enjoy has a lot of value in and of itself, and you’re willing to pay for that enjoyment, without needing to get $ back somehow. I know one couple who goes to the movies and dinner 3x a month. $100 for dinner, $20 movie tickets, $15 snacks, $40 babysitter. That’s $6,300/year of just movie entertainment with no chance of “making it back”. As I’ve gotten older, I’m much more willing to pay money for things that I enjoy spending my time on. I know people who’ve spent $30,000 on True Dungeon. I never would, but hey, it’s their money.

But it’s always a nice bonus if you can sell your hobby paraphernalia after your done. I sold my MTG cards for almost $30,000. That was nice.

8 Likes