How much do you spend on Atlantis pulls and what have you gotten?

I first did six single pulls with coins and one 10x pull with saved up gems: got eight 4s, eight 3s (all Atlantis ones) and Frida. Proteus and Sumitomo were amongst the 4s and I considered myself very lucky. Decided against additional tries for Kage or Wilbur.

Then got greedy, changed my mind and bought a deal with 3000 gems. Did another 10x and got Domitia and Proteus nr 2 along with Mnessus times I-lost-count-after-three.

All in all good I reckon.

3 Likes

Those Proteuses (Proteii?) are worth their weight in gold. I’ve only ever gotten one despite doing an aggregate few hundred Atlantis pulls. #Jealous.

4 Likes

I have pulled no less than 10 Proteus. I have three and will take all three to 4/70 at some point.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen them referred to as mini Hels. Awesome, as the chance of acquiring the actual big sis is slim… I’m expecting next purple 5 to land in my roster (if any) to be Quintus, it would be a shame to round of my team of imperfects (Groot, Elk, Leo) with anyone else.

I think a Proteus must be grammatically equal to an octopus - Protopodes?

1 Like

I’m ashamed to say I Must Have Spent over $500 trying to win kageburado or mitusko or that fox girl and the new healer girl Ariel? All I got was two musashi two atomos a lot of proteus sumitomo ameonna and of course gazillion trillion namahage and gil ra and of course misseuus or whatever that merman is. Not ever doing atlantis for a long time. Got caught up in the fever. Never again.

1 Like

Did 44 pulls, got Tarlak,Atomos,Triton, BTx2, Gormek, Sumitomo, bunch of Namahage and other 3*…

3 Likes

I had saved enough coins for 6 pulls, added 4 from coins to get ascension item chest…all 3* but then got bonus draw for Frida. Trap tools from chest.

I tried one more 10 pull for coins, and got 6 duplicate 4*! Crazy :crazy_face: warm cloak from chest.

So not great, but definitely not terrible either…I’ll take it, since I’ve had plenty that WERE terrible…one of the reasons I am now C2P. :grin:

1 Like

You had me at Tarlak

4 Likes

Only bough offers and on less than 10 pulls: 1 second danza (fed to another hero) 1 protheus ^^ finally, 1 Atomos (ill figure out how to play with him so he can be more useful, but he will need a buff for sure, i think i can get something from him in a 3 green stack) , and another wilbur ^^. Im upgrading protheus ASAP.

The one atlantis i do not pull a 10x, 30x…

I get Ariel, Proteus3, 3 melia.

1 Like

I was about at 72 pulls this event and no 5* it’s painful to spend so much to get nothing

Only atlantis coins
-Mnesseus
-Melia
-Agwe(second)
-Ameonna yay!:grin:
-Namahage
-Mnesseus
-Berden

My friend pull 3 times
-Melia
-Kelile(second) + Kunchen(first)
-Ariel

2 Likes

I did 2x 10-pull, one at the beginning and one at the end. I also did a couple pull with tokens, but just ended up with feeders.

Beginning Drawing
Ameonna
Agwe
Bonus - Kunchen

End Drawing
Ariel
Danzaburo x2
Triton
Proteus
Bonus - Frida

I about fell out of my chair! Ariel is my first event 5* hero! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

F2P
Since Atlantis started appearing:

Did one 10X Pull and each subsequent pulls were from Atlantis Coins since Atlantis was released

Results:

Season 2 specific
Chochin (most duplicates of)
Melia (some dupes)
Mnesseus (some dupes)
Ameonna
Sumitomo
Agwe (dupe once)
Gobbler
Namahage (second most dupe)
Gill-Ra (dupe)
Gato (dupe)

The rest of the pulls are duplicate season 1 3s and 4s. No present, past HoTM, no Atlantis 5*.

Just this past Atlantis (Kashhrek, Renfeld, Namahage, Gato) added to the above.

I still have more favorable results from my TC20s (in terms of getting 4* and 5* heroes) than I have ever been in summon portals. At this point I still am without any Seasonal / Event / HoTM and I have a feeling my next 10x pull, which I am hoarding gems for at the moment is probably going to end up giving me 10 feeder heroes.

I have at least 5 - 6 alliance members reported getting a list of Musashi, Mitsuko, Atomos, Aeron, and these 5 to 6 all having Frida as bonus pulls. The point of my posting is not to spew ominous bad luck messages as some of the others above me are reporting joyous celebratory messages. But to tell you that it’s not just you that might not be getting desired results from Atlantis, it can happen to any one.

4 Likes

What was your guys Legendary pull rate? Someone in my Alliance told me his legendary pull rate was like 1.5 or something? I spent over 200 dollars before I noticed my legendary pull rate was a lot lower than his. Does the game lower your odds after you spend so much money, hoping that you spend more or after you get 1 5* the odds for another decreases? I did get both of the previous hero of the month Aeron and Musashi, 2 Fridas, a Mitsuko. Was hoping for Turlok, Kageburado, or Ariel. That was a negative.

I did 34 pulls this time (30x + 400 Atlantis coins). Got 33 expensive meals + Ariel. I think I am quite satisfied with it since Ariel and Frida were the ones I aimed for. I hope to still get Frida with my stash of epic hero tokens during the Easter seasonal summons.

1 Like

That was my 1x10 in atlantis. Also 5 coin pulls.
Leonidas, 2nd melendor, 2nd kiril and scarlett.
Not bad at all although still no Proteus or Wilbur.

1 Like

Nope. The probabilities are the same no matter how much you spend. $200 is way too few pulls to be able to measure the underlying probability. All you can do is measure what you happen to have achieved.

Ok that answers that question, what about the question as to why he had a 1.5% legendary pull rate to my .9%?

Because that’s how random processes work. It’s no different than rolling a die or flipping a coin.

If you flip a coin, there’s a 50% chance of getting a heads on every toss. But that doesn’t mean that if you flip a coin 8 times that you’re guaranteed 4 heads. It means that the average outcome will be 4 heads.

But sometimes you’ll get 0 heads, and sometimes you’ll get 8 heads, and sometimes 1 head, etc. The frequency of each outcome is determined by the single trial probability.

1 Like